[OFFERING] Graphics Artist

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by joeheitz22, May 18, 2010.

1. #1 joeheitz22, May 18, 2010
    Last edited: May 22, 2010
    Hey Community,

I have some free time and wanted to offer some services to anyone out there looking for some graphics work done. I work mostly in Photoshop but I have experience in modelling and animating (though it would have to be the right project to get me to do some 3d stuff).

I am also willing to work for profit percentage (I understand we don't all have giant budgets).

What I am looking for is a small team or maybe a programmer who has a good idea but who can't get the graphics done by themselves.

Hit me up if your interested and I would be more then willing to send you my stuff. Email me here and I'll get right back to you.

I wanted to tell you that I worked on a title called, "Young Obour" (doing the UI). I also worked on a title called, "Invasion 2012 (again the UI). I also put pictures of a new game I am working on called Titan Ball for ipad (doing UI).

The last pictures are 3d models of guns for a project I am working on.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Kalimba

Kalimba Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Sample Work?

Can you post a link to your portfolio? deviantArt page? Anything?

3. Added Pictures

take a look at the pictures I added. Again, I am available to do UI creation, backgrounds, 2d objects, 3d objects, and possible animation.

I am willing to work for profit shares as well.

Thanks