iPad Dungeon and Girls

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Mar 14, 2014.

1. SparkNorkx

SparkNorkx New Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Well the game is entirely free in the Japanese app store (but you still have to pay for some premium stuff) and I had been playing it since first release in Japanese and will stick with it rather than paying for an "English" version.

2. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Not quite true... My gf isn't cute and she's one hell of a monster! :(

3. Bone16

Bone16 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Lmao

4. bestkevin

bestkevin Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    #24 bestkevin, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    Good and fun game. I only had few crashes. I went to dungeon lvl 10 without using any iap. It is very fun and addicting! It's worth $1.99.

5. Darwin.

Darwin. Member

Nov 1, 2013
    Why the game asks me to enter my Apple ID and Password by the very time I enter the game? It's not even explaining what's that for.

It strongly stopping me from proceed any further, as I have no idea where my ID and Password will sent to.

Care to tell me what happened?
    Do you guys just input your ID?

6. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    You definitely are missing out on the good games. I roll exactly the other way and avoid wasting my time on freemium

7. bestkevin

bestkevin Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    It never happened to me.

8. dungeoncrawler95

dungeoncrawler95 New Member

May 4, 2017
    Fun time, but need some help

I just downloaded it and as far as it goes it's not bad. My only problem is that I can't figure out how to trade out partners.

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    This is actually one of my favorite classic games on the iOS. It's not overly complex but it's very solid and great for when you have a little time to play on your phone.

As for switching partners you should be able to pick in partner selection. But you have to be out of the dungeon. If you're still in mid-dungeon you can't swap out a partner.

My main concern is that this game is dead with iOS11. No updates / no new character promised inside the game for years. Pretty much dead app :(