Possibly my favorite fps on the AppStore

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Pocketnova, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I couldn't agree more about mission Europa. One of the best in the AppStore.

I remember ArcheType! Great game, wish the online player base wasn't dead though :(

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    When the heck is Freyr gonna rerelease Black Dawn?

3. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Ahh Nova. Good times. The Nova franchise over all. I said MC2 was my favorite because that was the first one I ever got.

4. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Heck yes! I want that game back on the AppStore!

5. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Your are someone who I can totally agree with. I felt exactly the same way.

6. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    I loved MC4 and NOVA 3.

I really didn't like Dead Trigger (though the graphics are very good).

7. I have a lot of fun with Critical Missions: SWAT, but my favorite FPS on mobile would probably have to be NOVA 2, with N.Y.Zombies 1 close behind. Granted, I've never played NOVA 3, and it's been on my purchase history for several months.

It's just the feel of NOVA 2, the gameplay, y'know? It's just so ******* fun. The campaign was a blast and had so much variety, and the multiplayer was addicting. I'll play that multiplayer over MC3 multiplayer any day of the week. Too bad about the sound bug. WHY THE HELL DOESN'T GAMELOFT UPDATE THEIR OLD GAMES?!

That's the reason I can buy the first NOVA. I still have it on my PSP, but I want the REAL experience in my phone.

Anybody remember Kal's silly-ass voice from the first NOVA? I'm glad he sounds a LOT better and more mature now.

8. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Yeah I love nova 2.

Mc3 is my favorite.

9. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I actually did like Mc3 more than I thought I would. Nova 2 is AMAZING. I still play it a bunch.

10. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    I've put like 350 hours into mc3.

11. zzandreezz

zzandreezz Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    I have to admit that Gameloft has those best FPS games.

12. Wow, you serious? No wonder you are so good at ios games.

I figure i play one hour a day on average, so in one year, I play as much as you did for one game.

That is amazing. But then again, I've probably logged in about 100 hours in all the TA chatroom stuff.

13. My favorite is infinity project 2

14. BobCat5142

BobCat5142 Member

Apr 19, 2013
    I just wanted to say that I think that modern combat is the best controlling modern combat, and I felt they put the most work into. Sadly modern combat has many more features I will miss in modern combat 4. I hope modern combat 5 has controls like Blitz Brigade. Gameloft really mastered the controls in blitz brigade (I think that's how it's spelled) but the game often crashes and is a disappointing experience

15. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    That was great. And really ambitious for a two person team.