Best brickbreakers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bronxsta, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Looking for good brickbreaker-style games. Preferably ones with a twist, like Hyper Breaker Turbo and ArcBreaker

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I like this one. You break something new on each level. I picked it up when it was free but in my opinion, it's worth the price tag.

Anodia: Unique Brick Breaker

Rafal Kozik
    Anodia has a solid 5 star rating with thousands of comments and is enjoyed by millions of players. Any hesitation? Just…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Anodia has a solid 5 star rating with thousands of comments and is enjoyed by millions of players. Any hesitation? Just read the Customer Reviews! Play through over 150 handcrafted and unique levels, compete with your friends on Game Center leader boards, unlock over 30 achievements and simply have a lot of fun with Anodia. # MAIN FEATURES # — full iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support — brick breaker genre reinvented — fast-paced addictive gameplay — easy to pick up and play — over 150 handcrafted levels — over 20 power-ups and power-downs — full Retina Display support — touch and tilt controls — superb realtime physics — Game Center integration — universal app — it has a rainbow! # MEDIA REVIEWS # — TouchArcade.com: 'All I want is a really awesome modern take on the Breakout formula. Is that so much to ask? Apparently not, because that's exactly what Anodia gives us.' — 148Apps.com: 'Anodia takes the tried and tested formula of Arkanoid and mixes it up with great style.' — Appmodo.com: 'All in, Anodia is a top-notch brick breaker game—possibly even the best for the iOS.' # USER REVIEWS # 'The Screenshots Do NOT Do This Game Justice!!! - Not like any brick breaker I've ever played.' 'Best Brick Breaker Game Since BreakOut in 1975 - If u like brick breakers this is the game for you. Super fun, creative, and perfect for the iOS.' 'REVOLUTIONARY! - A cross somewhere between brick-breaker, pong, and something entirely new! You'll have fun just trying to figure out what it is?! A MUST BUY!' 'Wonderful!!!!! - This is one of the best in the entire app store!Thanks Devs!!!!!' 'Brick Breaker Masterfully Reinvented! - I'm in love with the game! I love brick breakers and this is the best one in my honest opinion.It's original and masterfully crafted with many differents stages and powerups!If you like brick breakers GO GET IT!'
    Information
    Seller:Rafal Kozik
    Genre:Arcade, Family
    Release:May 26, 2011
    Updated:Jun 05, 2015
    Version:3.4
    Size:65.8 MB
    User Rating: (17)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    There's one that I think is called Old School Bricks

4. GuyOnDrugs (GOD)

GuyOnDrugs (GOD) Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Cloudpuff is right on, I also picked up Anodia when it went free and became addicted to it for months. Definitely worth it.

5. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
  6. jaggi

jaggi Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Bricks of Camelot by Donut Games. It's something else. Has those typical DG challenges (3 star system) and an arcade mode. And Anodia.

7. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Found this one while looking for something else.

Breaker! 360°

Breaker! 360° is een behendigheids- en snelheids game.
    Breaker! 360 is a game of skill and speed.

Little fr…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Breaker! 360° is een behendigheids- en snelheids game.

Little free game.

Probeer net als bij het vroegere spelletje "Break out" nu het vernieuwde spel, maar dan in 360 graden rondom binnen 25 seconden alle doelen te raken, hoeveel punten scoor jij?
    Een taal is eigenlijk niet vereist, want het spel wijst voor zich.

ENGLISH:

Just try, like the previous arcade game "Break Out", now the new game, but in 360 degree within 25 seconds, hit all targets, how many points you score?
    A language is actually not required, because the game points for themselves.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Board, Family, Kids
    Release:Feb 27, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

8. Ghouls'R'us