MotoHeroz Community/Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Stream, Mar 16, 2012.

1. .THOTH.

.THOTH. Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Credit counselor :(
    Tacoma, WA
    In The Claw
    when the claw drops you go left off the cliff, if you're going the right speed you'll end up on the platform with the treasure, the tricky part is exiting the level because the claw activates a bridge that blocks your way, grab the jetpack underneath the bridge and as you're flying grab a second one, fly over the wall on the left and get underneath the platform that the treasure was on, activate the second jetpack then go back the way you fell off and you're free to finish the level

2. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Well, first of all, bad job on not giving away spoilers. And secondly, some upgrades are necessary to make the chests accessible. Cars don't have to be upgraded very heavily though. Still, I would not say that chests can be obtained without any upgrades at all.

3. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sorry, doh! Guess I really wasn't thinking...

4. .THOTH.

Mar 6, 2012
    Tacoma, WA
    In Robotic
    when you reach the tunnel at the end of the level with 2 white arrows on it, cross it then wait a quick moment and the middle will break, reverse off the edge and it will transport you to a platform up top with the treasure on the left

5. .THOTH.

Mar 6, 2012
    Tacoma, WA
    In Future Pipes
    when you reach the precipice where the nitrous tank is hovering, slowing fall of the edge so you go towards the left, continue left and you'll pick up a sticky upgrade that you'll need to activate immediately to continue heading down towards the treasure

6. .THOTH.

Mar 6, 2012
    Tacoma, WA
    In Weird Science
    shortly after the begining of the level you'll see a piston chugging away, drive into the piston full speed and it will launch you towards the treasure

7. .THOTH.

Mar 6, 2012
    Tacoma, WA
    In Moon Works
    about half way you'll reach a small hill with 2 spherical shapes above you and an arrow pointing diagonally left upward, go up the hill then reverse the area above the 2 circle shapes and it'll lead you to it

8. pHelics

pHelics Member

Mar 24, 2012
    #28 pHelics, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    3-3. In Frozen World (World 3) - Sticky Slippery
    At the beginning of the level, move left, drop on the ramp then go right. You'll pick up a nitro, use it right away, and while you jump off the ramp, you'll pick up the sticky wheels. Again, activate it right away. You'll be thrown towards 2 rocks to which you need to stick. Find your way in between them. On top of one there's the treasure.
    It took me a few tries to get to it :)

9. pHelics

pHelics Member

Mar 24, 2012
    4-5. In The Future (World 4) - Squid'o'matic
    At the beginning of the level, drive slowly and on the first ledge drop down on a mushroom-like figure. Stay there, balance for like 5 seconds, then the mushroom head will go up, pushing you through a portal. On the other side is the treasure.

10. pHelics

pHelics Member

Mar 24, 2012
    5-1. Heavy Forest - Trunk Fall
    Close to the end of the level, where the nitro is on the upper island, jump on the upper island, grab the nitro and use it immediately. The goal is to jump over the second trunk, without touching it. Don't forget to hit the breaks, otherwise you'll end the level too soon. Now go back left, where he second trunk was supposed to fall and make a bridge, and fall into the hole, move right towards the treasure. On the way you'll pick up a jet pack. Pretty usefull if you want to finish the level :).

11. pHelics

pHelics Member

Mar 24, 2012
    5-2. Heavy Forest - Log Cannon.
    Grab a spring and keep it, there are 2 in this level, one at the very beginning when you take the lower way and go inside the log. At the second log cannon, take it slow, if you go full speed, you'll jump too far. Go slowly and you'll see a log that goes down, go through it. As you exit, use the spring, which will land you on a log where he treasure is. Well, maybe not from the first try.

12. pHelics

pHelics Member

Mar 24, 2012
    #32 pHelics, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    5-3. Heavy Forest - Twisted Ending.
    This one is hard. I assume there are several ways to get the treasure, but here's how I did it.
    Go almost to the end of the level and pick up the nitro (at the beginning of the twisty circle) then go back left, go through the 2 small circles (it doesnt 't work like it did forward, just with medium speed try to climb left). After the 2 circles, go down the hill, and up - you'll be pushed in the air (to the left). At some point before the plunge, use the nitro, you'll really need to experiment with that. the treasure is located inside a log, hanging somewhere in the air, so good luck with the timing.
    Another option would be after you pick the nitro, go way back, a little before the spring there is a log that you can go through, pointing down-right (the only one in the level, if I'm not mistaking, except the one in the air with the treasure). Climb left through that log, then when you're at the top, go right with max speed. When you're thrown in the air, use the nitro (or a little before). Easy enough? Good luck.

13. pHelics

pHelics Member

Mar 24, 2012
    5-4. Heavy Forest - Lift Me Up
    Get the spring and keep it. When you reach the elevator, next is a log that you go down through. Jump, go through a small hill, then a bigger downhill slope, another jump. Here use the spring.

14. These are the only ones I still haven't gotten:
    I've read all the above Walkthroughs and on ones that have been posted for, some I just don't get. Most likely cause I'm blonde lol��.

If anyone can help me with these please do!

✦~º✦【LEVEL 2】✦º~✦
    ➦ FORREST RIDGE
    Im struggling with getting up the upside down curve to the next island. I've got all the upgrades and still can't get it. :( I STILL CAN'T GET THIS LOL!!! Grr

✦~º✦【LEVEL 6】✦º~✦
    ➦ LEVITATE

Finally!!!! Got it!!!! Got all chests!!!

15. AREA 52 (level 6)-SONIC BOOM

Go till you reach the wooden upside-down half-loop that falls appart as you cross thru it.
    !NOTE!***(Before you fall bellow it, be sure to grab the shock wave, youll need it to reach the treasure)***
    Start on it so it falls appart, and then fall below it. You wont die, it looks like you'll fall, but it's actually just sand underneath.
    Then drive all the way left to the boxes, active the shock wave to blow up the boxes and grab the treasure!
    Now drive back right, and there will be a jet pack to grab so you can fly back up and get out.

16. Propain111

Propain111 New Member

Apr 3, 2012
    Help on Desert storm level

I cannot figure out how to get the treasure chest on this level. I get the spring but how do I get back to the starting point with the spring to get the chest? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

17. Propain111

Propain111 New Member

Apr 3, 2012
    Thanks for the help, finally I got it!

18. I'm happy to help!

If you or anyone else are still struggling to find chests let me know, I'm more than happy to help!

I finally got all the chests yesterday!:D

Thanks to the help from others!

19. bud_light

bud_light Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Chest in Downforce level

Hi,

There are two new worlds in the last update : Spacetime and Snowy Place.

I'm trying to get all chests but I don't know how to get to the chest at the very end of downforce level (spacetime).

Coulds you give me a tip. I looked for a secret path but i did not find any :-/

thanks