GRIMM - By ROBOX Studios - FREE!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by weehomer, Dec 20, 2011.

1. weehomer

weehomer Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2010
    North of Ohio

Grimm - GameClub

GameClub
    "New and Noteworthy" - Apple "iGame of the Day" - Kotaku Featured by Apple in the "Great Platformers" section! Mothe…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "New and Noteworthy" - Apple "iGame of the Day" - Kotaku Featured by Apple in the "Great Platformers" section! Mother has lost her baby! It is up to you, kindly gamer, to safely navigate the baby's carriage through over 10 worlds of twisted Victorian delights, delivering the lost child home. Avoid the specter of Mr. Grimm, a shadowy figure intent on stopping you at every turn. Grimm: Ride of the Perambulator is a unique side-scrolling adventure set in a dark and stylized world. GAMEPLAY FEATURES: - Use the accelerometer to guide the carriage through over 10 worlds and 8 mini-levels of twisted and macabre delights. - Launch the baby from the carriage to solve puzzles and combat villainous enemies - Survive the fiendish intentions of Mr. Grimm as he doggedly pursues you, presenting new challenges along the way. - Enjoy the unique and handmade art of the Grimm world. Faithful gamer, the fate of a small child is in your hands. Bravery and courage are needed. Go forth, dauntless perambulator! "Exceptionally well made game with a hint of dark humor and original content. Grimm dares to go in a new direction with physics based platformers, and comes out with a winner. Super addictive and engaging game that’s worth every penny." - App Safari ************************************************** GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases. If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Terms of Use: gameclub.io/terms Privacy Policy: gameclub.io/privacy _________ If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] Facebook: facebook.com/gameclub Twitter: twitter.com/gameclub Thank you!
    Information
    Seller:GameClub
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Jan 04, 2011
    Updated:Mar 05, 2021
    Version:1.2.30
    Size:87.5 MB
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

"HUZZAH! GRIMM IS FREE JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! GRAB IT NOW AND SPREAD THE SEASONAL CHEER!"

2. drach

drach Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Looks very interesting. I'll give it a shot.

3. Tannorexic

Tannorexic Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in the spiritual realm
    I've been wanting this for a while but never picked up due to file size.
    I'll try to make an effort now that it's free
    Looks gorge

4. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Great game. Definite pick up. Bought it when it first came out, never erased it from my iPhone. Drop Dead gorgeous artwork.

5. Is the sale over already?

6. caanerud

caanerud Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    There's a lot of content in this game. I'm not sure if the level design gets better, but it seems to take a few good ideas and repeat the same set pieces over and over (copy and paste). But definitely worth a download.

7. Nishimare

Nishimare Well-Known Member

May 19, 2011
    Freelance Model , Full time ShoppEr
    iN YoUr HeArT~
    saw appshopper price switch 99 to free and vice versa. Such a short sale?

8. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I remember seeing this mentioned (or was it reviewed? :confused:) on the front page a while back, and thought that it looked interesting. Hopefully the 99c-free-99c thingy is just a mistake and maybe it isn't meant to go free til tomorrow.

9. Vigram

Vigram Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Sri Lanka
    Free again

10. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Looks worthwhile to me, I'll give this a shot. Looks gorgeous. :)

11. GamesTharle

GamesTharle Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Developer
    Bangalore
    Free or Paid Worth giving a shot!

I just downloaded the game, and played a level, i am already in love with the game moreover with art concept! The game play also surprise me a bit. so far game good to play, i guess i am not going to remove this game for a long time... :)

12. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    looks cool and interesting!

13. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Missed this last time. But grabbing this now.

Looks interesting. Great visual style.

14. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    grimm -> Free now

I remember this game piquing my interest a while ago...looks like it has a great art style.

Grimm - GameClub

GameClub
    "New and Noteworthy" - Apple "iGame of the Day" - Kotaku Featured by Apple in the "Great Platformers" section! Mothe…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "New and Noteworthy" - Apple "iGame of the Day" - Kotaku Featured by Apple in the "Great Platformers" section! Mother has lost her baby! It is up to you, kindly gamer, to safely navigate the baby's carriage through over 10 worlds of twisted Victorian delights, delivering the lost child home. Avoid the specter of Mr. Grimm, a shadowy figure intent on stopping you at every turn. Grimm: Ride of the Perambulator is a unique side-scrolling adventure set in a dark and stylized world. GAMEPLAY FEATURES: - Use the accelerometer to guide the carriage through over 10 worlds and 8 mini-levels of twisted and macabre delights. - Launch the baby from the carriage to solve puzzles and combat villainous enemies - Survive the fiendish intentions of Mr. Grimm as he doggedly pursues you, presenting new challenges along the way. - Enjoy the unique and handmade art of the Grimm world. Faithful gamer, the fate of a small child is in your hands. Bravery and courage are needed. Go forth, dauntless perambulator! "Exceptionally well made game with a hint of dark humor and original content. Grimm dares to go in a new direction with physics based platformers, and comes out with a winner. Super addictive and engaging game that’s worth every penny." - App Safari ************************************************** GameClub is a subscription mobile gaming service. If you like our games, try our auto-renewing monthly subscription for 30 days free, and play all of our games with no limits, no ads, no hidden fees, and no other in-app purchases. If you choose to purchase GameClub’s optional subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Terms of Use: gameclub.io/terms Privacy Policy: gameclub.io/privacy _________ If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] Facebook: facebook.com/gameclub Twitter: twitter.com/gameclub Thank you!
    Information
    Seller:GameClub
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Jan 04, 2011
    Updated:Mar 05, 2021
    Version:1.2.30
    Size:87.5 MB
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

15. Fallen_Grace

Fallen_Grace Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Already posted mate :)

16. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    #17 Greyskull, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    Delete

Mods, this is a dupe, please delete

17. mrbiggles

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #18 mrbiggles, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
    Delete ... dupe post

freebie to try

18. mrbiggles

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
  19. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Who else saw this thread and got super nostalgic?

First posted almost 2 years ago, seeing all the different people who replied and which of those are still around.