Universal uds sop why does it spin

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Incodra, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Incodra

Incodra Well-Known Member

#1 Incodra, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    :eek: Our great balance action puzzler game "Why Does It Spin?" inspired by Kuru Kuru Kururin has just gone FREE in this huge update v2.0! PLAY FREE: http://play.whydoesitspin.com

===

Hey folks!

:mad: Don't know, if you remember our release of "Why Does It Spin?" last year, but we failed epicly!
    :rolleyes: But we learned a lot from the feedback of the community...

...and then we decided to not give up, but rather put a lot of effort into a crazily huge update:
    :eek: WOOOAAAH! COLORS! What about the grayish style? It's gone and replaced by ultimate COLORS!
    :D Paid? Pfff… hell no! It's going freemium! You get the full version with Ads, but you can turn them off for 99 cent.
    :cool: Innovative in-game menu? Who cares? => Fast interaction is what counts! Try our convenient 2D menu with great graphics!

Enough words!
    What do you think about what you see in our little preview video for the upcoming version 2.0.0?

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Nice... Really looks nice. Ad-supported with a buck to get rid of the ads sounds perfect.

3. This look really trippy, I like it. The environments look really cool

4. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Haha yup, this looks like a fantastic trip! The pricing model is great, but it doesn't hurt to put in a 'donate' button if people want to contribute more than a dollar :)

5. Incodra

:D Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! Seems that we have made things right now :)

6. Incodra

"Donate" button as IAP

:D Thanks for the suggestion! A donate button sounds good, but otherwise...
    ;) You could also donate by buying knots ( our in-game currency) with another planned IAP for 99 cents as often as you like. No limit there!
    :eek: There will be also an IAP for the premium version (infinite number of knots, etc.). This is a pretty good donation already.
    What do you think? Good enough?

7. Incodra

Screenshots showing some game features in the first map of each chapter!

:cool: Getting used to it! Just cruising around and collecting knots!
    IMG_4408.jpg

:D Use springs and change rotation direction!
    IMG_4410.jpg

:D Use switches, release energy, open doors!
    IMG_4413.jpg

:D Conveyor belts transport good things, bad things, and... sometimes yourself, too!
    IMG_4415.jpg

:eek: Wow! Wind! Quite challenging!
    IMG_4416.jpg

8. Incodra

Wanna try this IQ Test?

;) In "Why Does It Spin?" you never get bored!
    :D Here are two screenshots from a map including an IQ test. Correct answers will lead you through the maze!

:confused: Which number should follow?
    IMG_4442.jpg

:confused: Which number is to be placed in the triangle?
    IMG_4443.jpg

9. TheGreatEscaper

Oct 10, 2014
    Hahaha, clever idea ;)
    108, actually not sure on the second one! xD

10. Incodra

Thanks TheGreatEscaper! 108 is correct. :D Congratulations! 14 more to go in this map! :eek: The second one is also not that hard. Perhaps it is important to know that, although in the shown screenshots only two answers can be seen, there are actually 4 options given among which you have to choose the right one.

11. DarkStyle

DarkStyle Active Member

Aug 8, 2014
    Developer
    Holy crap! :eek: Great bright coloring now. Thumbs up! I play this game again and again. Quite challenging (I love that) and imho definitely the best KuruKuru game out there with some great elements... my favourite: conveyor belts! Still did not reach this IQ map though... :( Looking forward to play the new version and I wish you more luck this time. For me hard to understand your "epic fail". :) Btw. 0? :D

12. TheGreatEscaper

Oct 10, 2014
    Haha, I thought it was 0, but didn't see it in the options... xD
    Looking forward to this psychedelic version!

13. FRACTURES

FRACTURES Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Loving the art style of this - looks like nothing else.

14. Incodra

Thanks for your detailed feedback! For us it was also hard to understand. :confused: And yes, 0! ;)

Oh I see. :rolleyes: We will put screenshots of some other selected tasks soon... now that you know that there are 4 options, no more excuses. ;) Btw., in order to enjoy this "psychedelic" map you'll have to finish other maps before. It is the very last chapter and also quite challenging.

Thanks a lot! Stay tuned to know when the update is coming. Then you can enjoy playing it. ;)

15. Incodra

Here is another one for you keen thinker! ;)

:confused: Which image is here needed? (Please note: Only two out of four options are seen in the screenshot.)
    IMG_4497.PNG

16. TheGreatEscaper

Oct 10, 2014
    The option at the top of the screenshot :)

17. Incodra

The additional note could not confuse you this time. ;)

18. settleforge

settleforge Member

Dec 26, 2014
    Good to see that you are still working on Why does it spin .. I need some new challenges :D

19. Incodra

Thanks for your comment! Unfortunately, this update won't include new maps. It is mainly meant to attract more people by going FREEmium! We hope that without the price barrier it will find its way to people who like this kind of gameplay with a really good tilt control. Btw. did you manage to play through in INSANE? :eek: Did you also beat all the Time Attack ghosts? :eek: Release will be announced soon, so stay tuned! ;)

20. Incodra

Release date fixed: Thursday, June 4th 2015!!!

:eek: Finally, we have fixed the date for the release of this huge update: June 4th 2015!
    :eek: Don't forget! This challenging action puzzler will be for FREE FREE FREE!
    :cool: Give it a spin and join the first spinning wave on next Thursday!

Any feedback is appreciated!