Help, stuck.. Warpgate mission

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Zerg, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Zerg

Zerg New Member

Mar 22, 2010
    All,

I'm stuck in Warpgate on a mission. The specific mission is "Free the Disciples". The objective is to land on various planets. I did them all except the last one, Diphidia in the Betelgeuse System.

So, I headed off to the Warpgate and was prompted with some text and inadvertently clicked the screen, it flashed by very quickly. From what I saw, it said something along the lines of "you don't have the ability, go to X". When I go into my mission log, the only thing is says is to head to Diphida. The problem is, I have no idea how to get there because the warpgate is blocked and I can't re-create the situation to have the text come up saying what I need to do. I've spent a good hour flying around landing on various planets but can't see to find out exactly where I need to go.

Help!

2. darrinsden

darrinsden Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    i landed at ceti station i think it was and checked available missions. had to pick up 10 tons of xylem to bring back in order to activate the warpgate

3. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Hmmm... Looks like TA hasn't created a General Game Discussion for iPad games yet.

4. Zerg

Zerg New Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Thanks, I got it!

5. hgradeca

hgradeca New Member

Oct 4, 2009
    I have a different problem with this mission.
    I have delivered all three disciples to the Temple, but now my mission log is empty. What should I do next? Thanks a lot for any help!:)

6. geebon

geebon New Member

Aug 22, 2011
    I have the same problem. The mission window is empty after finishing this mission. Please, anyone, what shell I do next?