Zombilution - by Splash Fox Games & Echidna LLC

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by vklymenko, Nov 30, 2010.

1. vklymenko

vklymenko Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    #1 vklymenko, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Are you tired of infinite games about pesky survivors and unbelievable zombie’s destruction? Do you find yourself fond of L4D Versus mode? Have you ever asked yourself, what would happen if zombies could have their own butt-kicking, intelligent and charismatic hero to lead them to ruin the civilized world as we know it? Then this game is for you: cut off survivor’s routes to escape, destroy bunkers, gather your minions, quench hunger, roll for the buffs, and maybe even solve the mystery behind your creation.

- 4 Hero's guise
    [​IMG]
    - Hero's abilitites
    - Common abilities
    - 3 Zombies types
    - Enemies: cops, homeguarders, soldiers, spec-ops, BTR
    - 25 types of male/female survivors with own voices
    - and much more ; )

Survivors coming from all corners and moving to nearest bunker (safe place). Police, SWAT, soldiers, all are defending them on their way and waiting for helicopter coming to evacuate. Don't let them fill the bunker! Kill everything you see, make zombies and attack them all the time!

There are 7 Generals-Bosses, each one leading own army and you'll meet them on each game's location:
    [​IMG]

Major Briggs' log entry No.327 (excerpt).
    Washington, WA, August 12th, 2015 23:51pm
    +++ENTRY BEGINS+++
    <...>as before. Just a few weeks have passed since the vaccine codenamed
    'Inoculation Z' has hastily been introduced to combat the disease, rampaging across
    the planet for the last few months. The vaccine seemed to repel the global epidemics
    at first, but lately, some very nasty side effects of the Inoculation Z have started to
    unearth. And the worst thing was that it was in the literal sense: they seemed to
    crawl out of beneath the ground and looked like they have been interred there forever.
    I personally think that<...>
    +++ENTRY END+++

Free Lite version available from web:
    http://www.zombilution.com/zombilution.html

Coming on appstore in June, 2011
    www.splashfoxgames.com

2. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    #2 vklymenko, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
    what could be better: the tiles or real city satellite maps?

updated:
    ok, we stopped with satellite maps - so you hunt on the streets of the real Washington DC, USA ! (like on the last screenshot, similar to google-maps).
    btw controlling will be provided by device's gyroscope/accelerometr - so you don't need to click anything to move the hero, and attack will be automaticly when you're close to survivor or enemy. Zombies will come under your control (walking with you/attack) also automaticly when you're close to an unit.

3. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    Game submitted! Now in review, if everything will goes well - should be released in 2-4 days ; )

4. PnExT

PnExT Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    sorry but this game looks very bad,i hate that bird look coz on that screen everything looks very small...:(

5. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    #5 vklymenko, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  6. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
  7. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    #7 vklymenko, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  8. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    Zombilution already won 2 rounds
    plz vote for the game here:
    http://appmadness.net/?p=917
    its now VS Annoying Orange : )
    it will take just few seconds to vote. Thanks in advance ; )

9. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    hi there, I just wanted to say we have released an update for the game with some fixes and most important - Kiip implemented - rewards system for players. You can win real prizes (for example mobile devices etc). If anyone still playing the game - please let everyone know here is that something good, I really curious by myself as well : ) First prize can be raised even on first level completing.

10. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    How does the reward system work? Seems like the game is kind of short though.

11. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    The reward can appear any time (you'll have a window with button "redeem"). The updated version of the game was released 2 days ago and I already see few guys got the prizes:
    http://www.splashfoxgames.com/kiip.PNG
    from avarage 300-2000 players (I don't know exectly how much players was playing the game these 2 days). Sure even I don't know the exect rules to get the prize : ) Kiip company handles all that, but I guess we should play and see if anyone will win a prize (maybe Kindle Fire or iPad) - and will post here his experience.

12. Daver16

Sep 17, 2011
    #12 Daver16, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
    Ahh okay I got 2 kiip reward boxes that appeared but they were coupons for ftd.com I wasn't sure if it was tied with score or anything like that. I did get a bug where the map was just white on one map and then it let me go to these arcade type missions but the back button kept getting pressed automatically.

13. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    lol, maybe you won the prizes : ) I see its about flowers or something - you should check more on that site - how to redeem - maybe you won the prizes - flowers or something : ) the prizes can be any: something from food (chocolate, chips) or technical devices or anything. You should have there a space for your email entering in the notification window - and later instructions should be sent to your email - how to redeem). Congrats anyway ; )

14. Daver16

Sep 17, 2011
    Seems like I can only find 2 ways to get kiip rewards and that from the 1st and 4th mission but besides that I can't seem to figure out any other way. Seems to just be coupons from flowers and berries then a dollar off California pizza!