The Next New Hero Coming to Mobile (by NCsoft)!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by NCsoft, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shayllasreactor

Apr 16, 2012
    Game Business
    Korea, Seoul
    That little boy is so cute.
    Can you let me know his name?

2. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

Hi Shayllasreactor,

Our little Hero tends to go by a variety of names, mainly because there are a ton of dads in NCsoft and ACNE Play and they all seem to think that the little Hero was based off of their own sons.

The first name that the boy received however, was Billy, who was the main model for the game. Billy is the son of the lead artist, Tomas. So if you would like to put a name to our little Hero, you may call him Billy. Otherwise, in the story our hero has no official name - so feel free to call him by whatever dearest name you would like to. :)

3. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

So apparently we had some of our facts wrong- just to keep all our facts straight, we're coming clean.

4 weeks was the time it took to prepare an update- it took 6 months to develop the glorious game we call Pizza Boy.

4. qberey

qberey Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Unique~ never seen this kind of design style rpg..before. will be fun?

5. moemiemoe

moemiemoe Member

Apr 10, 2012
    ?!!!

Hooooahh!! How come I just saw this thread? :D hope this game wouldn't be too easy to play...seems like my baby brother will like it! lol

6. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    May is coming!!!

7. shayllasreactor

Apr 16, 2012
    Game Business
    Korea, Seoul
    Doesn't Avengers recruit this little hero? XD

8. yoko

yoko Member

Apr 17, 2012
    amaaazziningg!!

yayyy!!
    You sure have my support cause this just looks amaaaazziningg!!!:)

9. dalbbang

dalbbang Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Come on mayyyy

IS IT MAY YET???

Seriously, the trailer looks pretty damn amazing. I'm a total sucker for storybook type adventures.

Since May can't come soon enough, I'm just going to sit here and hope that you guys at NCsoft decide to recruit some early reviewers on the forums...!

10. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

#30 NCsoft, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    Let the teasing commence...!

So we know a lot of you have been waiting for more news on our title with ACNE Play... "MORE INFO PLZ!" you beg us.

But we're going to leave you hanging for just a little bit more...
    To relieve that gamer thirst of yours, we'll be giving you a drop of some upcoming assets that you'll be seeing on the App Store.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! GIVE US MOOORRREEE" you say?
    Okay, okay. We can't be too cruel to you Touch Arcade folks.

Check out our latest teaser app on Facebook (super fresh...) to find out YOUR hidden hero identity.

And while you're at it, keep your eyes open for a hint that we've left for you folks that will reveal some VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION on the game.

We worked really hard on the app, so feel free to try it AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE to find your TRUE IDENTITY.

SHARE your results RIGHT HERE to show your enthusiasm. Over here at NCsoft, we loooovvvve them enthusiastic folks. So we'll be choosing some REALLY enthusiastic folks to experience the game FIRST HAND for FREE.

Yup, we mean PROMO CODES.

Are you one of the LUCKY CHOSEN ONES?
    Show your ENTHUSIASM!

11. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I can't get the link to direct me to the game but I was the first to try! That shows enthusiasm, doesn't it? :D:D:D
    Top quality stuff for sure. I'll keep searching for the app cause I'm so dang enthusiastic about it! Love your work and all you do. Keep it up and I can't wait till release day! *out of breath*

12. CodyDeluxe

CodyDeluxe Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    Whoa Pure Awesomeness! Reminds me of Zelda for the N64! I cant wait to get this game!

13. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

We fixed the link to the app. let us know if the app still doesn't work!! ;)

14. BlaikAwesome

BlaikAwesome Active Member

Apr 14, 2012
    So cool! Love the Zelda-feel to it all!

15. Shan82

Shan82 Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Songwriter.
    USA
    The link still doesn't work but I clicked on it. ;)
    This is one game that I can't wait to get if you all are still giving away promo codes I'd love to have one! Thank you. :)

16. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    I really like the main character design in this game

17. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    The problem was because I had secured browsing on in my settings.

My Hero is The Caffinated Hero. My power is to eat 47 hot dogs in under a minute while dodging bullets like Neo. Caffinated Hero? Are you reading my mind? I drink Starbucks almost everyday. I think it has me pegged! Will direct friends to your app. Good luck!

18. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Wow I got to say this looks really amazing!! I love the art style and the slash action adventure style game play.
    I can't wait to try this one out it looks like it really has potential to be absolutely fantastic!!! Thanks NCsoft for always bringing out so many great games!

19. moemiemoe

moemiemoe Member

Apr 10, 2012
    !

Ironman used to be my favorite hero but I am a supdermann!!
    Hahha the app is really cutee!!

20. CodyDeluxe

CodyDeluxe Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    My favorite superhero used to be batman! Now My hero type is The Super-sized Hero! My super power is to scratch on the turntable while doing a triple flip.