Anodia->Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Surprised no one mentioned this yet...it's probably the best brick-breaker on ios.

2. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    it is the best brick-breaker on ios, especially after the latest updates. definitely a must-have!@

3. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010

Anodia: Unique Brick Breaker

Rafal Kozik
    Anodia has a solid 5 star rating with thousands of comments and is enjoyed by millions of players. Any hesitation? Just…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Anodia has a solid 5 star rating with thousands of comments and is enjoyed by millions of players. Any hesitation? Just read the Customer Reviews! Play through over 150 handcrafted and unique levels, compete with your friends on Game Center leader boards, unlock over 30 achievements and simply have a lot of fun with Anodia. # MAIN FEATURES # — full iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support — brick breaker genre reinvented — fast-paced addictive gameplay — easy to pick up and play — over 150 handcrafted levels — over 20 power-ups and power-downs — full Retina Display support — touch and tilt controls — superb realtime physics — Game Center integration — universal app — it has a rainbow! # MEDIA REVIEWS # — TouchArcade.com: 'All I want is a really awesome modern take on the Breakout formula. Is that so much to ask? Apparently not, because that's exactly what Anodia gives us.' — 148Apps.com: 'Anodia takes the tried and tested formula of Arkanoid and mixes it up with great style.' — Appmodo.com: 'All in, Anodia is a top-notch brick breaker game—possibly even the best for the iOS.' # USER REVIEWS # 'The Screenshots Do NOT Do This Game Justice!!! - Not like any brick breaker I've ever played.' 'Best Brick Breaker Game Since BreakOut in 1975 - If u like brick breakers this is the game for you. Super fun, creative, and perfect for the iOS.' 'REVOLUTIONARY! - A cross somewhere between brick-breaker, pong, and something entirely new! You'll have fun just trying to figure out what it is?! A MUST BUY!' 'Wonderful!!!!! - This is one of the best in the entire app store!Thanks Devs!!!!!' 'Brick Breaker Masterfully Reinvented! - I'm in love with the game! I love brick breakers and this is the best one in my honest opinion.It's original and masterfully crafted with many differents stages and powerups!If you like brick breakers GO GET IT!'
    Information
    Seller:Rafal Kozik
    Genre:Arcade, Family
    Release:May 26, 2011
    Updated:Jun 05, 2015
    Version:3.4
    Size:65.8 MB
    User Rating: (17)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Free again.

5. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #5 mrbiggles, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
    added info + good game!

Anodia: Unique Brick Breaker

Rafal Kozik
    Anodia has a solid 5 star rating with thousands of comments and is enjoyed by millions of players. Any hesitation? Just…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Anodia has a solid 5 star rating with thousands of comments and is enjoyed by millions of players. Any hesitation? Just read the Customer Reviews! Play through over 150 handcrafted and unique levels, compete with your friends on Game Center leader boards, unlock over 30 achievements and simply have a lot of fun with Anodia. # MAIN FEATURES # — full iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support — brick breaker genre reinvented — fast-paced addictive gameplay — easy to pick up and play — over 150 handcrafted levels — over 20 power-ups and power-downs — full Retina Display support — touch and tilt controls — superb realtime physics — Game Center integration — universal app — it has a rainbow! # MEDIA REVIEWS # — TouchArcade.com: 'All I want is a really awesome modern take on the Breakout formula. Is that so much to ask? Apparently not, because that's exactly what Anodia gives us.' — 148Apps.com: 'Anodia takes the tried and tested formula of Arkanoid and mixes it up with great style.' — Appmodo.com: 'All in, Anodia is a top-notch brick breaker game—possibly even the best for the iOS.' # USER REVIEWS # 'The Screenshots Do NOT Do This Game Justice!!! - Not like any brick breaker I've ever played.' 'Best Brick Breaker Game Since BreakOut in 1975 - If u like brick breakers this is the game for you. Super fun, creative, and perfect for the iOS.' 'REVOLUTIONARY! - A cross somewhere between brick-breaker, pong, and something entirely new! You'll have fun just trying to figure out what it is?! A MUST BUY!' 'Wonderful!!!!! - This is one of the best in the entire app store!Thanks Devs!!!!!' 'Brick Breaker Masterfully Reinvented! - I'm in love with the game! I love brick breakers and this is the best one in my honest opinion.It's original and masterfully crafted with many differents stages and powerups!If you like brick breakers GO GET IT!'
    Information
    Seller:Rafal Kozik
    Genre:Arcade, Family
    Release:May 26, 2011
    Updated:Jun 05, 2015
    Version:3.4
    Size:65.8 MB
    User Rating: (17)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

6. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
    Look's good. Thanks.

7. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Definitely is good, and well worth picking up, especially for free. :)

8. pdSlooper

pdSlooper Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    USA
    Another recommendation for this 'un. It's not Hyper Brick Turbo, but it's pretty fun nonetheless. Lovely, too.

9. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Agreed. This is a great game.

10. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    its free so its better ;)

11. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    True, it's is better ;)

12. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Never was fond of Anodia. The paddle lags behind your finger.

13. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    It depends how fast you move your finger. The paddle has a maximum speed and rate of acceleration. Breakers without these things on a touch screen must rely on cheap tricks for challenge. This works like classic breakers where you have to predict the balls movement and anticipate where your paddle should be. While I do have some minor issues with the way they implemented acceleration with your finger different distances from the paddle's center (hard to explain but I think I talked about it in the main game thread), that is really my only complaint about this game.

14. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Never had that explained to me. Not sure it makes me like it any better but I might definitely try it again. Thanks Royce for taking the time.

15. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Or you could think of it this way: instead of the ball speeding up ad infinitum, the paddle is slower.

16. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    There is also an in game perk you can buy that makes the paddle teleport to where you put your finger.

17. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Sigh… They added "In-App Purchases" for real money secretly in the last update (without telling about in the app description). But it seems they are just a game money exchange for cosmetics (except "No Glue"). The app doesn't follow device's orientation. No music, boring effect sound. There were "Options > Instructions" before, now deleted.

Still recommended for free, but they should better leave the app alone instead of raising the normal price.

18. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Honestly, I've never even heard of this. Thanks, though; as always Greyskull.

19. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    That paddle! Hate that paddle.

20. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Well, it's been in the Appstore since '09 IIRC; easy to foget the "classics" ;).

This was the first brick breaker I played worth paying for.