Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Well theres a PvP arena in Greenmont that when you talk to the guy a message pops up saying "Coming soon", And I believe it was rumored that there are quests later on that require you to have a team.

2. Axidrain

Axidrain Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    Man the asia server is full of non english speaking players. Nobody speaks english!!!

3. the_kernel

the_kernel Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2011
    Datacore netadmin
    An Island Somewhere
    And this comes as a total shock to you?

:cool::eek:

4. Axidrain

Axidrain Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    I live in malaysia and 99% of the people use english for communication. Even the chinese among themselves. So yes it is kind of a shock not finding any english speaking players on the asian server. Asia isn't just china ya know?

5. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Can you be in more than one Guild? I am thinking of starting my own but don't want to leave the TouchArcade Guild.

6. Greg G

Greg G Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Playing from the living room is huge for me. I get to hang out with my wife while she watches her reality shows and I stay out of the dog house I would be in if I spent all that time locked in my basement office playing on the computer. It is also really cool to be able to take it on travel with me and have full access to the game without having to lug a laptop with me. The other big deal is I can fool myself into thinking that I'm not addicted to another MMOG like I was with WoW and EQ. It's just another iOS game :)

-Greg

7. HadToDoItToEm

HadToDoItToEm Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Melbourne, FL
    BAHAHA Totally True!

8. wordddd

wordddd Active Member

Oct 12, 2010
    What is business currency?

9. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    Just to let everyone know there's also a huge PvP area in swamp of wyrms it's called kantz field I think something like that don't have wifi right now so can't check

10. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Gods, no teleporters in the main cities is verrry annoying, they want you to buy those one use teleport items in Greenmont...too pricey until higher levels though.

I assume there is a trainer *somewhere* on the Tear Cost, but not in Bellsholes afaik.

11. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    Lack of teleporters around is annoying, I seen them but they are in not so useful places which makes them a waste.

Really do like this game, I hope there are instance dungeons at some point.

12. Bt2066

Bt2066 New Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Error 30001

How do you fix the "error 30001" I keep trying to create a character and log in and get this code saying it timed out. Thanks!

13. araziza

araziza Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    I've only done the 'kill the three types of dead guys' quest, but are there a bunch of quests at the haunted castle place on the coast? I haven't actually been to the castle. Also, does anyone else HATE the spider forest?

14. Diablohead

Jan 19, 2009
    No problems my end so far but I have to ask, are you jailbroken? are you on a 3gs, 3g, 4g or ipad? are you using WiFi and not your mobile network connection? as that doesn't work with this game.

Can't think of what else, double check your router or reset it to see if it helps.

15. x999x

x999x Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    My phone definitely got hot, but thats no surprise when you figure it takes a cpu with heatsinks to power a game like this on a traditional desktop 5 years ago.

iPad2 doesn't get quite as hot, and is definitely the preferred gaming experience by people here. Its just harder to sneak in game time for me unless its on my i4. One thing I do like about i4 O&C as opposed to playing on the ipad2, having to hold the device with one hand while I tap something onscreen with the other. On the i4 I can do everything with just my thumbs.

16. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Is there a place in the swamps with skill trainers and/or auction houses?

17. Bt2066

Bt2066 New Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Hey, it's an iPad 2 on my college wifi network... I'm thinking it's because of that. Not jail broken or modified, once i select a server it times out

18. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Every raw item required to craft an item equals one business currency (odd name, I know). So, for instance I have a ranger with leather working, so if I craft the gloves that take 8 poor fur and 2 normal yarn, I get credit for 10 "business currency" that I can save to spend on learning new crafting skills.

19. Diablohead

Jan 19, 2009
    My warrior took up leather instead of blacksmith or what ever it was called, bad idea? if blacksmith is weapons only I did the right thing :p if they can make plate armour then I is derped

college network most likely has unused ports blocked, best way around something like this (I had to do this at uni years ago) is setup your pc or laptop to act as a portal or hub, you need a separate wireless connection for your ipad but your data will then cut through the pc first, using your pc ports avoiding the issue.

It's never a 100% fix but it allowed my 360 to go on xbox live for 3 years at uni.

20. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Official Forum?

Hey all.

Is there an official forum for this game?

Thanks