Tsarapps Promo Services for iOS Apps and Games

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by cottontail, Jan 3, 2013.

1. cottontail

cottontail Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Mobile apps
    BY
    Hi there!

We've just launched an app promo agency and we'll be happy to help with your app's description, icon, screenshots, press release and whatever else you might need for a successful launch or a sales raising promo campaign.

I know there are plenty of companies offering marketing services, though not many of them are honest and safe to turn to for help. We're not offering fake downloads or paid reviews. Skillful copywriters and designers from our team will assist you to perfect your app in the areas you don't know how or don't want to handle as a developer such as writing a press release or creating eye-catching icon. We'll also take care of contacting media, distributing press release and other promo activities.

You can see the full list at www.tsarapps.com.
    We'll be happy to offer a discount to any toucharcadian! :)

Also, as we have just launched, I would really appreciate your comments and suggestions on the website.

Thanks and hope all had a wonderful time during the holidays!

[​IMG]

2. Stephen Richard

Stephen Richard Active Member

Jan 2, 2013
    USA
    At which site you will approach for press releases? What are all the other services you do for promotional strategies? Do you have any proof for successful strategies?

3. DomAjean

DomAjean Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    I think they are new...but in this case it would be good to know the details.

4. cottontail

Dec 11, 2011
    Mobile apps
    BY
    Stephen, as I have noticed you are providing similar services, so may I ask the reasons for your interest? If you have a project to promote, I'd be happy to discuss the details.

5. cottontail

Dec 11, 2011
    Mobile apps
    BY
    Dom, we are new as a company yet each member of our team has vast experience in the respective field. The website lists all of the things we perform. Do you have any specific questions regarding our services?

6. DomAjean

DomAjean Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Hello,

I think it is a little bit expensive for what you are offering for the minimum pack. And since you're new, maybe lower prices could help you get some contracts.

Hope this help. Good luck! :)

7. cottontail

Dec 11, 2011
    Mobile apps
    BY
    Exactly with this thoughts in mind we're currently offering a -50% on the standard pack. Thanks for your feedback.