Universal Bike Baron - (by Mountain Sheep & Qwiboo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TimoVihola, Oct 19, 2011.

1. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    With owning 3 iDevices and playing Bike Baron here and there I would love to have iCloud saves working.There are levels which I find easier on the iPad 2,but there are times when I like to play on iPhone or iPod.

Devs,please tell us something about iCloud as many games use it,and they managed to get it working stable.

2. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

3. riggysmalls

riggysmalls Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    I would really love to see item grouping on the level editor. It would make moving entire ramps/sections much easier, but more importantly would give you some really really cool options in design with ice. Think about being able to group together multiple ice sections that would all break when you touched one. It could be used for some really creative triggers!!

4. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Hmm, this thread is seeming pretty dead, but ill throw this out there anyway.

Would anyone be interested in a pack of custom levels I've created? I was thinking about polishing up a whole bunch of levels I've made and turning them into an Xmas Pack for everyone if there's interest.

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Are you a ms developer ?
    I have a message can we have minigore 2 please:)

6. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    #1626 riggysmalls, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    I uh. Wat?

I use the level editor to make levels lol.

Edit* Here's info on mini gore 2: http://toucharcade.com/2012/12/04/new-screens-and-launch-trailer-for-minigore-2-zombies-coming-this-week/

7. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    I'm interested in new levels:)

8. MaloN

MaloN Member

Dec 4, 2012
    good game, something similar at the same time ELMA & Bad piggies

9. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Now 0.99 cents!

10. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Yes, and also just released update 15 which brings yet another levels (12 of them) and more game enhancements! Don't miss the xmas sale as the price will go up after that! ;)

[​IMG]

11. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Great update as usual. Kudos to the devs for giving out so many free updates.

I have been concentrating on mostly on no checkpoints mode, it's the only mode I can get into the top 100 for some reason. I have about 30 more stars in more checkpoints mode and still cannot break into the top 100.

12. tinchka

tinchka Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Australia
    New extreme level - #7 redemption

For the new extreme level Redemption, has anyone been able to figure out how to get the first coin in this new level when on normal or 'no checkpoints' mode?

I can't get the coin and make it to the first checkpoint to save that I have the coin (unlike easy mode where you get the coin saved regardless of whether you die or not)

Hmmmmmm...

- tinchka.

13. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    After trying 100s of times I got it in 2 different ways. The easier way is rest your back wheel on the teeth, controlling it using the stop and back button, slowly lean forward until you get it.

[​IMG]

From the pic it looks like you'll fall but if you control it correctly using the stop and back button you won't fall.

The other way is too complicated to explain, was purely by luck and I couldn't recreate it so I won't state it.

14. tinchka

tinchka Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Australia
    Got it, cheers. The issue I had with that is that the back wheel would always bounce just at the top and then I would loose traction and fall forwards, but got it now :)

15. konstantin_ilin

konstantin_ilin Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5

Bike Baron and guys,
    Could you please tell me whether my progress will be kept if I buy the new iPhone 5 instead of iPhone 4? Or it requires iCloud support that is not yet developed for BB?

16. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    If you back up your phone to iCloud and then use that backup on your new phone it works. That's what I did.

17. konstantin_ilin

konstantin_ilin Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Thanks,man! I'll do exactly the same! Hope BB will introduce iCloud so others have an opportunity to play on both iPhone and iPad.

18. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    This. Right now I just use my iPad to create levels but can't actually play the game for a score on it :(

19. Lucaci Andrei

Lucaci Andrei New Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Game Impressions

I just got an odd error: when I start the app, it loads, but after a few seconds, a pop up appears saying if I would want to rate the app. After that it freezes my screen, and crashes the game. What to do? :(

20. hooooa

hooooa New Member

Jan 6, 2013
    scores in game center

How top rankers scored 455M ++ in every level? I am trying extra checkpoints only but I cannot reach even 455M score (454.9M for now). Any tip or hidden shortcuts for me ?