BioReplicant Walks!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TheBioReplicant, Mar 2, 2010.

1. TheBioReplicant

TheBioReplicant Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
  2. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

#2 Will090, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
    Looks Cool, But what do you do?

[​IMG]

3. TheBioReplicant

Sep 18, 2009
    Its not a game - a demonstration of how you can "Interact" with an enemy... Nothing in this video is animated -- its all reacting by himself.

4. CCerone

CCerone Member

Dec 21, 2009
    That is pretty impressive. Did you code this? If so are you going to implement it into a game somehow?

I'm an animator for Idevice game Battle Bears so this peaked my interest.

The legs do seem to get pretty noodle-like when they are hit and the feet just look like they are always trying to just find the floor, not really taking into consideration the rest of the body. It might put me out of a job if it's perfected.

Cool find if you didn't make it

5. TheBioReplicant

Sep 18, 2009
    Hi! Yes, this should find its way into a variety of games - most likely starting with zombies and robots.

His upper body can be more "reactive" to his lower body -- i.e., moving and bending in more sync. Right now he's just not set up like that -- more just moving along casually and getting bombarded with forces.

he's actually balancing and being disturbed by forces to make him "super human". Were going for hyper-reality -- his muscles etc are far more powerful to keep him balanced when he's subjected to forces.

We have an sdk coming out soon - and hopefully one for iPhone. PM me for details.