Universal Autumn Dynasty Warlords (by Touch Dimensions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 25, 2014.

1. kirua

kirua Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Sorry, the Atarala solo scenario not unlocking permanently is a bug, we already have a fix for it, but we're waiting for another update (the one for loading saves) to get through before submitting it.

Officer stats affect the success rates for most officer missions, can't remember which are the determinants for that one though...

2. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Gold

I was playing a casual Endless potential scenario, when after a while my gold randomly goes to 0 and won't go up at all even though it shows that I should be making a good 500 or so each turn. Wondering if it is a bug or what.

3. Game.PN

Game.PN Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Going to the prison called "School"
    Earth,Milky Way
    This game is hard even in Normal

4. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    The missions with the strange lights have no stats highlighted so I can't tell which stat I need

5. kirua

kirua Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Can you use the Icon on the bottom right of the main screen to send us your save files?

6. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Ah yes I have success in the strange lights mission and have gotten a strange shell as a reward

7. Game.PN

Game.PN Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Going to the prison called "School"
    Earth,Milky Way
    At last I finished the game in normal mode muahaha!!!

8. kirua

kirua Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Grats Game.PN!

And on a similar note, one of our players, Jeric just reported in our facebook page yesterday that he managed to defeat Dengri in "Against All Odds" - Brutal mode.

We were expecting it to be next to impossible...

9. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    Hey guys, I'm somewhat confused. I want to purchase this game, however I can't seem to figure out whether I should buy just Autumn Dynasty, or Warlords?

Any advice would be appreciated. Also, do these games have multiplayer?

10. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    I can't remember if MP is supported in AD but no MP in Warlords.

Warlords is a 4x and the original AD is a RTS. Both are excellent.

11. Imperio

Imperio Active Member

Aug 22, 2013
    RTS Gobbler
    A sunny island!
    There is multiplayer in Autumn Dynasty RTS, and adding on to what ScotDamn said, is a pure RTS game. ADWarlords is incorporates a real-time tactic battle system - together with empire management.

These videos give a rough overview of what the gameplay is like - have a look and see which you'd find more interesting :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKEC5i_96E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nyJbVBE9HY

12. slikaroo

slikaroo Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    I got this when it first came out but I kept losing my saves so I gave up. Are the bugs gone?

13. Imperio

Imperio Active Member

Aug 22, 2013
    RTS Gobbler
    A sunny island!
    The bugs should have been fixed in a previous update. However, if there are any that you still encounter, do use the in-game function to send us the save files so that we can quickly squash 'em. :)

14. The Son of Anarchy

The Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Whoa, just read the entire thread and it was awesome, talk about a roller coaster ride... I laughed out loud at some parts (in a good way) and felt everyone's frustration (including the developers) at trying to nail those crashes. The one constant throughout the entire thread was the Devs, they were always there. They may have been pulling their hair out at times but they rolled with the punches and never shied away for a minute even if the feedback wasn't what they were hoping.

It's obviously a fantastic game or everyone involved here wouldn't be working together with the same goal in mind, to make AD W the best it can be. People lose interest, Devs give up but that didn't happen here and I think that's fantastic. Enough of my rambling.

I have and love the original AD (old version) and for some reason never got AD W. Gonna get both games from this team right now because these guys are the types of developers that I would like to see more of and will support anything they do in the future in a heartbeat.

15. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Just went on sale. Don't mind if I do!

16. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Went ahead and bought this. So many games I got for Christmas sales.. I'll never have time to play them all!

17. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    Just curious, any more content updates planned for this at all? I feel like the balancing's all done, and I was wondering if y'all are doing more with this game or moving on to another?

18. Imperio

Imperio Active Member

Aug 22, 2013
    RTS Gobbler
    A sunny island!
    Vote for Autumn Dynasty Warlords

Hey folks,

Autumn Dynasty Warlords has been nominated for the Pocket Gamer Award 2015 - Best Strategy/ Simulation Game award category and we would really love to get your vote!

If the game has brought you some entertainment, mental challenges or even adrenaline-rush moments, we'd appreciate your support!

It just takes 4 clicks to vote for Autumn Dynasty Warlords:
    1. Visit the voting page >
    2. Click on the Best Strategy / Simulation Game Category >
    3. Select Autumn Dynasty Warlords >
    4. Scroll to the end of the list and click “submit your vote”.

It means a lot to us knowing that you guys like Autumn Dynasty Warlords and are willing to support it to greater heights!

:D

19. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    Easy choice, Xcom's gonna be tough competition though. Should be in an rpg category imo. Good luck.

20. Diegan

Diegan Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    What does the yellow circle with the green cross inside icon means? (I mean the points)