$15 iTunes Gift Card + 1" button contest! "Halloween Kids Puzzles"

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by batgirl717111, Oct 2, 2013.

1. batgirl717111

batgirl717111 Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2012
    app developer & artist
    brooklyn, ny
    Hey Touch Arcaders!
    I'm back already with another cool promo contest!
    [​IMG]
    Scott Adelman and I just released our latest app game, "Halloween Kids Puzzles: The Best Pirate, Vampire and Mummy Games for Toddlers, Boys and Girls"! As you can tell from the title, it is a Halloween jigsaw puzzle game with a pirate, a vampire, a mummy and it is the best!
    It also has black cats and witches and unicorn bats and all your other standard Halloween accoutrements. Trick or treating, haunted houses and ghosts, the whole bit. Nothing scary tho, it is appropriate for all ages.

We used a cool new piece of animation software for this one called Spine, so the animations are really dynamic and awesome! I would personally love if you checked them out, because I want to show them off as much as possible ;)
    Much like our other two collaborations, Mermaid Princess Puzzles and Fairy Ballerina Puzzles, this app has 12 puzzles total- four are included with the free download, and it's 1.99 to unlock the other eight, the full version comes with all of the puzzles unlocked. There are adjustable settings so you can control the number of pieces in the jigsaw puzzle, you can also turn guides/hint pictures on and off for increasing difficulty. There's lots of positive encouragement, when a puzzle is completed it magically comes to life with applause for the child, and a rain of pumpkin confetti floats down. You can pop the confetti and it turns into an explosion of candy. I did this to every piece of confetti every time during testing, it is the most fun ever.

There are no third-party advertisements, data collection software or links to social networks- we strive to be ultra-kid-friendly!!
    There are links to our other apps via GeoRiot/Linkshare in a separate "Parents" section because if you like this app, we think you'll like our other apps too!

[​IMG]
    Here is a cool demo video showing off the app: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t3jSNZn1G4

The app is available on iOS and Android- here are all the links:
    Free edition
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/halloween-kids-puzzles-pirate/id711732899?ls=1&mt=8
    Google*: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orionsmason.halloweenpuzzlesfree&hl=en
    Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Halloween-Kids-Puzzles-HD-Toddlers/dp/B00FFHDL5O

Paid edition
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/halloween-kids-puzzles-pirate/id711732965?ls=1&mt=8
    Google*: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orionsmason.halloweenpuzzles&hl=en
    Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Halloween-Kids-Puzzles-HD-Education/dp/B00FFHBSUE
    Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/halloween-kids-puzzles-hd-scott-adelman/1117005186?ean=2940147151303

OK so let's get to the contest details!!!!
    [​IMG]
    FIRST CONTEST!!!!

REVIEW CONTEST GIVEAWAY: A POTENTIAL $15 ITUNES GIFT CARD FOR YOUR VERY OWN
    Instructions on how to enter:
    1. Download the app. iOS or Android, paid or free, all downloads count.
    2. If you like the app, please leave it a review with your comments!
    3. Report back to this thread and post where you reviewed the app and your username.

We will announce the winners in 10 days time! Check back to find out who won. I will contact the winner via PM to send the iTunes gift card.

SECOND BONUS CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    LIKE US CONTEST: FREE 1" BUTTON GIVEAWAY!
    Check out this mad adorable 1" kitten button with the icon of the app. It can be yours! Or your kid's or cousin's or whoever you know and love who loves black cats and Halloween and little 1" pins :)
    Instructions on how to enter:
    1. "Like" our app on Google Plus! Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orionsmason.halloweenpuzzlesfree&hl=en
    (Double entries if you "like" both free and paid versions! Here is the other link! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orionsmason.halloweenpuzzles&hl=en)
    2. Report back to this thread with your Google Plus name (or PM it if it is your real name and you'd like to keep it private).

We will announce the winner the same day as the review contest winner, in 10 days! I'll send the winner a PM requesting their address and send it right out :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE for reading, downloading the app and entering!! We sincerely hope you enjoy playing our new app as much as we enjoyed making it!!

GOOD LUCK and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

PS, Bonus giveaway :) I had a request to make the icon into a desktop wallpaper, so here it is for everyone! Click on your resolution to download. Cheers!
    [​IMG]
    2560x1440
    1920x1200
    1920x1080
    1600x1200
    1440x900
    1280x800
    1152x720

* Our Google editions are still going live- any second now! The links may not work until then, I'll update as soon as they are but I wanted to get this contest started since most of you are on iOS ;) Thanks for your patience!

2. Gamermom

Gamermom Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Reviewed

iOS version reviewed in the US App Store under 2gamemom. Thank you!

3. Shiatama_0

Shiatama_0 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Ios free version reviewed as Shiatama_0_2013 on us appstore

4. batgirl717111

Jul 9, 2012
    app developer & artist
    brooklyn, ny
    Thanks Shiatama and Gamermom! :)

5. forfun

forfun Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    reviewed as funkysimf on us app store - free version, thanks for contest!

6. batgirl717111

Jul 9, 2012
    app developer & artist
    brooklyn, ny
    thank you, forfun!! good luck! :)

7. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Reviewed free version as dreadnok US store

8. batgirl717111

Jul 9, 2012
    app developer & artist
    brooklyn, ny
    Thanks for entering, dreadnok!

BTW just wanted to share we're up at the #10 free iphone kids app right now!! thanks so much everyone for your support!! More reviews now would really super duper help!
    [​IMG]

Support the indies! :D

9. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    A deserving spot in the top 10 for sure

10. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Reviewed as hoganklink in the US app store. I finally sat done and played it with my toddlers. They had a lot of fun with it and really liked the pumpkins puzzles.

11. returnity

returnity Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Reviewed you wonderful app as returnity on US Appstore. Thanks for the contest...

12. meto

meto Active Member

May 27, 2013
    Reviewed the game as meto286 on Turkish Appstore. Great app!

13. batgirl717111

Jul 9, 2012
    app developer & artist
    brooklyn, ny
    aww, thanks klink!! it's always heartwarming to hear about little kids enjoying it... i know it's fun for me but it's even better to know it's fun for the kiddies ;) hope they enjoy it!!

14. batgirl717111

Jul 9, 2012
    app developer & artist
    brooklyn, ny
    thank you returnity and meto for checking out the app, i hope you enjoy it!! thanks for participating and good luck! :)

15. gosenbach

gosenbach Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Engineer (mechanical/electrical/software)
    Reviewed on the US app store. apple nickname is spikedmead.

p.s. my kids really dig it :)

16. PedroCst

PedroCst Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Portugal
    Reviewed as PedroCst in the US App Store, thank you!

17. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    REviewed iOS free version as nerd_herd1 on US app store
    Also Google plus as Daniel Chang (nerdherd518)
    thanks for the chance

18. batgirl717111

Jul 9, 2012
    app developer & artist
    brooklyn, ny
    thank you gosenbach, PedroCst and nerdherd!!

one more day, touch arcaders!!

we have slipped out of the top 10 into #12, but it's the weekend and anything can happen! we would be so very appreciative if you entered now, if you haven't already!!
    thank you again to everyone who's entered so far!!

GOOD LUCK :D

19. Game.PN

Game.PN Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Going to the prison called "School"
    Earth,Milky Way
    Reviewed as gamer.pro on US App store

20. dayu03

dayu03 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #20 dayu03, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2013