YES!! My game is Up! guys i need suggestions to improve this treasure haha

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by dniel0225, Feb 3, 2016.

1. dniel0225

dniel0225 Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Hey, I´m new at this forum, im from colombia and i really want you to try my game!! is very addictive and hard, id like to receive your comments and improve this game! it is in the Android store but will be soon in the App store.

PLEASE ENJOY IT!! AND HELP ME TO BE A BETTER DEVELOPER.

LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sillonnaranjaestudio.Cub

cubLogo256.png

2. Destined

Destined Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    No gameplay screenshots just menus = fail.

3. dniel0225

dniel0225 Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Hey you are right!!, i have 1 gameplay screenshot but it doesnt show too much, thanks for the advice :)

4. dniel0225

dniel0225 Member

Feb 3, 2016
    =( wow

Guys 2000+ views in the post, and 0 comments, is this really to help new developers?, if you want to say bad things you can say them too, just download the game and make your appreciation please. It is for improve my game and make it more fun

5. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Not much more to say besides you need some more descriptive screens. Maybe post a promo video or something not everyone here has an android since this is an iOS forum.

6. Destined

Destined Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    I commented. As mentioned you aren't making it easy for people. Your post should link to a gameplay video. Your store listing makes me question why anyone would download your game. Not saying it is bad because it is possible to make any judgement. You should never ever lead with Menu pics let alone the majority of what you post.

7. 8-Bit Avrin

8-Bit Avrin Member

May 10, 2012
    I haven't played it but I do like the main characters design, the colors used and how the buttons kind of jump out in front.