Universal Plague Inc. - (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ndemic Creations, May 26, 2012.

1. Deadpan

Deadpan Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    The new update is making it crash for me... error reports sent.

2. Brian C

Brian C New Member

Jul 5, 2012
    The neutrax worm is soo awesome, beat it on the first try on casual and continuing to brutal. The fact that you can enslave the whole entire human race instead of wiping it out is clever. If you want, would you care to give away a hint to nuking russia and/or china please? :)

3. tungtrinh87

tungtrinh87 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    #523 tungtrinh87, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
    This update makes the game crash a lot and i'm using ipad 2 , ios 5.1.1.
    Hope you will fix this soon .
    Edit:i think i have found the way to prevent crash in Neurax Worm:quit and save the game then load it , the game wont crash for me anymore

4. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

Thanks Deadpan - a few people are reporting this so looking into it right now!

5. FMA

FMA Active Member

Jun 17, 2012
    U like reporting to the DCMA ;)

6. Ndemic Creations

#526 Ndemic Creations, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
    I don't think it fair that people try to pirate my app so I stop them - sounds reasonable to me.
    Plague Inc. is a premium, high quality game which I am commited to supporting in the long term. $.99 is an absolute bargin price IMO.
    I gave up my job to work on Plague Inc. full time and keep updating and adding to it. The money I make from it allows me to keep working on it (as well as new games hopefully).

They are not stealing from a large company or publisher - they are stealing from me personally - a first time, indie, 1 man developer who spent a year of my evenings and weekends working on it.

FMA - do you understand why I do it now?

7. ledder

ledder Active Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Good job on the neurax worm!!!!!!!!!!
    Different and a nice addition to the game.
    Good luck with new stuff!

Ledder enslaved the world!!!! Yeah, listen to me!

8. ledder

ledder Active Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Insane bolt:
    Finish the game with bacteria in.....
    Not fitting on the screen.....

9. FMA

FMA Active Member

Jun 17, 2012
    I see your point but as you know any "good" app dev have problems with pi___y
    I do feel bad for u but it's just one big game with cat and mouse.
    All the best man with your apps :)

(Btw I Paid for your plague inc

10. Hylander24

Hylander24 Member

Jul 19, 2012
    "Justin Bibble trampled by fans"

Brilliant.

11. Deadpan

Deadpan Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Tried the suggestion of saving & quitting then reloading game and that's seemed to work for me too. Nurax worm now completed on brutal :cool:

12. Ndemic Creations

To confirm - a few people are experiencing random crashes when playing with the Neurax Worm

I have identified the problem and am working hard on fixing it.

In the mean time, you can avoid the problem completely by saving your game as soon as you begin with the neurax worm. Then load the game again and it will not crash.

(you only need to do this if you experience a crash - most people are fine!)

13. Ndemic Creations

14. mikkel1977

mikkel1977 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    #534 mikkel1977, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
    Unfortunately my crashes regularly too. Oh well, the save game exploit works.

When are the Zombies coming???

More End of the World scenarios and fun:
    http://www.exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

Wouldn't it be fun to evolve Plague Inc into a "End of World" Inc?

15. WATDAFRENCHTOAST

Sep 1, 2012
    Neurax Worm is AWESOME . Already beat it on brutal. When's the zombie update??

16. JayuZmaN

JayuZmaN Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2011
    A t l a n t i s
    so, is there any hint on getting the new achievements ? and the old (nuke usa-china-russia) + space... :D

17. Kayg0000

Kayg0000 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    Neurax worm update is brilliant, as are the other changes to basic game.
    Nice one ndemic.

18. Som yung gai

Som yung gai Well-Known Member

So close to beating the Nuerax worm, only 80,000 people were left.

19. Deltasypher

Deltasypher Active Member

Sep 1, 2012
    #539 Deltasypher, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
    Awesome update, soon as I beat it on brutal played with the immune cheat to see if I could get china or russia nuked got a little closer (least from what ive seen on here ifs its already posted sorry :) ), got the president sick did insanity got spalin in office she then threatens Russia but a coup happened shortly after (wanted to go into the game and shoot them my self for doing that lol)so Russia wasn't nuked, however not sure if its a bug or not once she was overthrown Russia practically got wiped out like the nuke attack happened. So still missing a trigger for making the military back her, only thing I believe I was missing was the new round of nuke tests message so that might be a needed trigger, perhaps its time sensitive make it look like its Russia or China doing the attack and its not a natural plague?

Not sure if this is by posted someone but the oops combo is
    sneezing and Diarrhea

20. ASWCC

ASWCC Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Human Experimentation

So I noticed something while playing that I'm not sure has been posted before: whenever a country approves human experimentation, the background of that news feed is yellow. And usually, a yellow message has to do with something that can add a trigger. Has anyone confirmed what exactly "human experimentation" does or has ever run across a trigger having to do with it? I'm going to try forcing every country to approve it and then activate insanity to see if we have some whacked out scientists making zombies or something.