iPhone Soda Star iPad Dev announcement

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tinyutopia, Mar 13, 2013.

1. tinyutopia

tinyutopia Active Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Artist/ developer
    Austin, Tx
    #1 tinyutopia, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
    Always enjoy the feedback at TA, so I thought I'd announce my next game here now that I've got the first gameplay trailer online. We plan on releasing the game on Android and PC as well either withing the same time frame or shortly after the iOS release next month.

Soda Star by Tiny Utopia redefines the action puzzle category with next gen graphics, fast paced touch design, and deep gameplay. My inspiration was to make something in the vein on Chu-Chu Rocket and Tapper, both games that I am a big fan of. Kids ages 6-13 yrs. have really responded to the design even though I built it more for my girlfriend and planned on making the upper levels pretty hardcore with micro.

Soda Star is a fast paced, action puzzle game due out next month for iOS and Android. Soda Star lets players control a out of control soda factory as they race to match various soda bottles in their packing crates before they are dropped or destroyed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soda Star is a competitive, single player puzzle experience where players square off for the best scores and flawless sorting by controlling multiple switch controls. The game features stunning hand drawn animation special effects and original cartoon inspired 3D puzzle designs. Levels are navigated by a simple one-touch switch system, allowing players to act as the conductor for multiple interwinding tracks, diffuse destructive bombs, and open special gifts for secret items such as fruit, time-slowing cups of coffee and the legendary magic cola. As difficult progressed and new soda brands are added, the player faces increasingly more challenging micro managing to keep ever bottle in it’s correct crate. Each increasing challenge take place in 9 different progressive Soda levels and 81 unique stages.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tinyutopia

tinyutopia Active Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Artist/ developer
    Austin, Tx
  3. tinyutopia

tinyutopia Active Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Artist/ developer
    Austin, Tx
  4. tinyutopia

tinyutopia Active Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Artist/ developer
    Austin, Tx
    #4 tinyutopia, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
    Beta now on Kongregate

A free Beta of Soda Star is now available on Kongregate.

5. tinyutopia

tinyutopia Active Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Artist/ developer
    Austin, Tx