The Creeps! & The Creeps! HD Now FREE (Oct 28)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Oct 28, 2011.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician

The Creeps!

Super Squawk Software LLC
    There are Creeps living in your closet! Defeat the things that go bump in the night with toy blasters, glue bottles, fla…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    There are Creeps living in your closet! Defeat the things that go bump in the night with toy blasters, glue bottles, flashlights and boomerangs. Summon a giant spider to slow your enemies, or a UFO to sap their energy! Battle Ghosts, Zombies, Vampires, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Robots, Pirates and MORE!
    Information
    Seller:Super Squawk Software LLC
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy, Kids
    Release:Dec 23, 2008
    Updated:Jun 16, 2019
    Version:1.16.07
    Size:133.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (31)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

The Creeps! HD

Super Squawk Software LLC
    Over 3 MILLION downloads! Why don't YOU have it yet? Looks great on your new iPad! There are Creeps living in your clo…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Over 3 MILLION downloads! Why don't YOU have it yet? Looks great on your new iPad! There are Creeps living in your closet! Defeat the things that go bump in the night with toy blasters, glue bottles, flashlights and boomerangs. Summon a giant spider to slow your enemies, or a UFO to sap their energy! Battle Ghosts, Zombies, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Robots, Pirates and more! "This is quite possibly the best TD game on the app store!" Featured by Apple in "Best TD" (twice!) Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" Featured by Apple in "What We're Playing" Rated 5/5 Stars by FingerGaming.com! "The Creeps! is one of those few perfect titles." -ThePortableGamer "The Creeps! is a grade-A game" -148Apps "Challenging and Fun" -TouchArcade "a lot of fun that kept me coming back for more" -NoDPad
    Information
    Seller:Super Squawk Software LLC
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy, Action, Kids
    Release:Apr 01, 2010
    Updated:Jun 18, 2019
    Version:1.16.07
    Size:126.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. JML

JML Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Home Sweet Home
    This is my favourite tower defense game and completely awesome. Grab it and enjoy!

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    No doubt one of the best iOS TDs. Get it if you don't have it.

4. bluecomb84

bluecomb84 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Debt Collector
    Long Island, NY
    This is one of my very favorite games on my iPod. I can't begin to count the amount of time I've dumped into this game. I suggest if you find yourself feeling the same way that you thank the dev by purchasing a level pack or three!

5. Man, you guys are quick, you beat me to it! I was holding off posting until the price drop trickled over to the US (It's free in the UK already). Anyway, both will be free Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday(Halloween)!!

BTW, the next update is already underway! It will include free new levels as well as (if all goes well) iCloud support! It's just my way of "giving thanks" ;)

6. Rokrdude

Rokrdude Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    Sales now live in U.S.

7. andyslovakia

andyslovakia New Member

Nov 1, 2011
    the best game on iphone

it is so clever and precise
    however i cant pass two levels on perfect on hard:

is it windy underwater (assaults and batteries map pack)
    i have the power (super charged! map pack)

thanks for any help