Chaos Drive - New CCG

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Piscinarii, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    #1 Piscinarii, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  2. Piscinarii

Mar 20, 2010
    So one thing that makes this game different from other card games is you don't have to max out cards before you combine them with other cards for max power. You can merge cards right away with no negative impact. Finally!

3. Piscinarii

Mar 20, 2010
    Just a quick update on the game. Still playing after almost a week which is pretty good for me. You get tons of rewards as you level up and they will get you to about L70 and then things definitely slow down. You should be able to get into an active guild for the guild battles and they are great for extra rewards too.

Premium tickets should be used 1 at a time to increase chances of a better cards. You should have no shortage of SR cards to build a good deck with by level 50. Make sure you are increasing your deck size as you level to insure maximum damage potential. Good luck!

Referral ID: 274851231
    Use the ID for a free SR.

4. Piscinarii

Mar 20, 2010
    Just a quick update. They are tossing a lot of events at players now to meet interest. Cards are definitely easier go come by than other games and not having to max out a card before combining it with a copy is a hugh bonus in this game.

5. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Invite Code: 545503425

I've been playing this game for a while now. This game is essentially new so they haven't really locked down on much so the game tends to toss a lot of items your way for doing anything. For whatever reason I still have 90 100% energy refill items. I have been getting a lot of relatively strong cards randomly, but nothing in the highest tier. The game is really fast paced. You get on, do some stuff like explore some missions to use up energy and hopefully encounter a boss, kill the boss by attacking it, and you're done with one play session. You can also wait around a bit and help other players with their bosses as well. There's also a twice daily guild battle which you can participate in, there are only a few time slots and it's set by the guild leader so finding one that suits your schedule may be hard. Join up to give the game a try or join up to help me out with some invite rewards.