Universal Plague Inc. - (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ndemic Creations, May 26, 2012.

1. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

Yep - this is correct :) Can't give an exact date yet though.

Yep - people have done a great job finding all of the game secrets. I add quite a few more in the upcoming Mutation 5 - and have specifically not made them so random as requested by this forum!

Re the android bug - please email support so this can be noted

Its definitely a cool idea and on my list - we will see what happens in the future ;)

2. destruya

destruya Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    I'm hard-pressed to think of new diseases for you other than that one I suggested a while back that was a "language-based" disease (a la "Pontypool" - streamable on Netflix, by the way) that I could imagine would become a hell of a hard thing to code...plus you could just start it in the "Romance" languages and turn Central and South America into a charnel house.

...or maybe instead of just making a "Swine Flu" achievement, ratcheting up the difficulty and adding a sub-variant of the virus game where the initial goal is to find and combine your virus with another strain in the wild, *then* kill humanity.

Or, instead of bio-weaponry using the pretense of an escaped pathogen, add in a "Doomsday Cult" option where the difficulty you choose means you get more or less options at the beginning for which countries/regions you're going to infect (figure three for the easiest, and only one for brutal, preferably a low-security target), and give people the option of how they're going to mount their attacks.

3. Kayg0000

Kayg0000 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    #1103 Kayg0000, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    New diseases

Borg, resistance is (not) futile, turns humans into machines.

Triffids, turns humans into mobile plants

Sky net, the disease is AI, can it spread far enough and grow strong enough to take over the world.

One question for the group, sweating is the fix for Icure under standard disease, what is the fix in worm?

4. victiny13

victiny13 New Member

Feb 11, 2013
    Game Impressions

hello am carlos james im [email protected] am like playing your game a lot its sow cool an am you sing much neux worm virus it was cool that update 1.4.2 but you need more bug fixe because the human when their are almost dead the cure is like 78 then is on 100 done they like kill me fast but when are you gonna realse the update 5 pls tell me Monday Tuesday wensday thusday Friday Saturday sunday sow reply pls or send me email tomorrow if you can oh and have new idea you can put a bar in your website that will show your progress on the bar is like 1% percent like that its cool when your done youst realse it done well thx anyways love your game I will cip your virus infected to the world well bye :)

5. mikky

mikky Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    IT'S A STRATEGY GAME. You're supposed to use ur noggin.

6. Cloverfield

Cloverfield Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    What the hell? I activated the gene that gies you bonus DNA for popping red bubbles but I still get only 1 DNA from popping them. I also had the bonus DNA to orange bubbles in the game before and I can't say I really got a bonus from them either. Is this a con?

7. Daryl

Daryl New Member

Feb 10, 2013
    I've been playing this with my roommate for a while now - me on the Android, him on the iPhone. I've been watching this forum for a while now and picked up a lot of strategies and stuff, so I thought it's about time to share my experience with you. So, what did I pick up so far:
    -The game is awesome. Just awesome. Loved it from minute one till the last achievement.
    -At the beginning, I was going wild on symptoms and experimentation. Did not work quite well. After a few won games, I unlocked some DNA modificators and went serious. Once you get the right strategy, Brutal on any type of disease is piece of cake.
    -China nuke - birds 1+2. Everybody got that, I guess. A bit slow to get him ill but once you do... it's going well.
    -Russia nuke - ONLY cold resistance. Proved. One more thing, though. I don't see any exact triggers in the game. I see prerequisites for an event to happen, but no triggers. You can have Insanity before president ill, you can have paralysis before the threat. It's all up to you when do you evolve sympoms. You just have to have them when it counts.
    -Insane Bolt - 172 days :)
    -Still having trouble on the blood contamination, but it's about patience, not anything else. I did try almost evert given strategy for all achievements in the game, I also tweaked most of them. Starting point + DNA modificators are the most important factor in the game. You can take the hardest modes and make a very different approach to them with a different set of DNA modifiers. The only thing I have to add here is that the bonuses from red and orange bubbles are worth nothing, as the autoclicker on bubbles. It is just a bit bugged.
    -Neurax worm - amazing mod, played it for lots of hours.
    -Looking forward to those zombies, can't wait to make humanity cry.

8. staffordling

staffordling Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Its oddly entertaining to mastermind the end of the world.

9. GreesyMan

GreesyMan New Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Greesy Questions

When will the update will be?

10. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    Bonus DNA

Originally the gene gave 2 DNA and developer decided (based on feedback) to reduce this. I don't think it is fixed in 1.4 yet, may have to wait for 1.5

Same for Orange and blue bubble boast and auto collector. I have stopped using them.

11. Cloverfield

Cloverfield Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    He acknowledged the problem in mid December and it's still not been fixed :(

12. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Any tips on brutal in general? Want to unlock the new disease but can't.

13. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    For which disease, strategy is based on which disease you are trying to do brutal for.

Also youtube and search for plague brutal 1.4 should find some useful hits.

14. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

Its fixed in 1.5 - out very soon :p

15. Carrock

Carrock New Member

Feb 13, 2013
    2 overall strategies

Hi,

I've been playing Plague Inc for a while now, but I'm still missing Contaminated Package. So far I have read that it seems random, but that doesn't seem like any of the other achievements in the game, so I'm calling it undiscovered...

Also I have seen various strategies for completing the game, tho I've seen 2 main ones being discussed.

First strategy:
    Devolve symptoms.
    Evolve Transmissions and Abilities.

This strategy has for its main purpose to stay undetected for as long as possible, which is all good and dandy, until you get Virus or Nano-Virus. And don't touch Brutal levels.

For that you need more infectivity and more DNA-points.

Second Strategy:
    This strategy requires some experience with the game for it to work fluently.
    However the general idea is to get very high infectivity and severity. So high that you in fact get enough DNA-points to spread even more.

- Get first row of symptoms. (start with the 3 in the top)
    - Get Paranoia
    - Then get first level of Transmissions (Rodent, Bird, Livestock, Insect, Blood, Air and Water)

- Around now you should get detected. (if you get detected sooner get this at that point)
    - Get Drug Resistance 1
    - Get Genetic Hardening 1
    - Get Genetic Hardening 2 (To decrease Future research speed)

- Get 2nd row of Symptoms.
    - Get Hot and Cold 1
    - Get Air and Water 2

- WAIT

- Once entire world is infected go deadly. (Total Organ Failure, Coma and Paralysis etc.)

If you plague is of a specific type, then try and utilize those abilities. Usually it's a good thing to use those abilities in combination with this strategy.

Hope someone will post a guide to getting Contaminated Package soon.... :)

- Carrock

16. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    Contaminated package

Refer to posting by ACE42292 on page 65.

Ships upgrade filters (do NOT repeat NOT add water transmission)
    zoonosis, extreme hemo, profuse bleeding combo.

Eventually the islands will become infected by contaminated blood.

17. GambleMakaidos

GambleMakaidos New Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Any news on update 5?

18. GambleMakaidos

GambleMakaidos New Member

Feb 14, 2013
  19. iknewyouweretrouble

iknewyouweretrouble New Member

Feb 17, 2013
    The App Store needs to approve it. At this point, we're just waiting on them to allow the update.

20. Mims7099

Mims7099 New Member

Feb 4, 2013
    I've been creepin on these forums for a while looking for achievement help and the only one left is plague in space and insane bolt. Any full proof or almost full proof strategies for those 2? Or tell me which pages. Step by step would be awesome. I'm not the best at the game so I need step by step preferably :p