Universal Monster Hunter Explore (by Capcom)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by italodance, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Amen bro.

2. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Same here, if only for MHFU

3. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    How about you guys fix the game you removed and put it back n the App Store first?

4. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I dont think capcom gives a rat's ass about what we think here in TA. Good effort though. :D

5. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    How long could we play this game before it's pulled from the Appstore?

6. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ehehee... That seems like a pretty, for lack of a better word, ignorant comment. Let's be real, this one's freemium. That means it will be installed into more devices and be played by more iOS users. It only takes a small percentage of that in whales to keep this alive forever. :p

7. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Freemium eventually die too so don't be too high and mighty. Capcom has bad ethics on the App Store and I don't think this game will be as popular as you think of course it's MH and it's free so it won't be a flop for sure but it won't be as successful as some of you think it will. A lot of MH fans will feel Burnt by Capcom and skip it all together. For me I need more impressions and all before I decide as I don't really like FTP but I do like MH. I was just playing devils advocate I bought this game on month before it was pulled and I'm not gonna complain cuz I should've bought it sooner anyways :)

8. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Well, we cant really tell... But all i know is that even if the real fans of Sonic got burnt, Sonic Jump took off real high, even better than Sonic Dash iirc.

Being free will ALWAYS mean more downloads than being payed, especially on a known franchise. Those who heard of MH before but never really bothered to spend cash will now get a chance to see what the franchise was about. BUT, similar to the Sonic Jump comparison, these new players wont know the difference and will end up liking the game if it is at least only just half decent.

And if freemium die too soon, MHFU and Bioshock among other high profile games say hi.

Dont get me wrong, i despise freemium, but like a mother-in-law, it's there to stay. I am not being high and mighty here or whatever, but i am making assumptions based on facts.

9. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    We agree totally! It's here to stay without a doubt and actually only seems to be growing TBH.