infinity blade boss help!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by C4PTAIN, Mar 2, 2011.

1. C4PTAIN

C4PTAIN Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    hi everyone, just made this thread because im havong huge trouble beating ealoseum ( the level 250 deathless)
    any tips guys?
    thx!

2. iNexus

iNexus Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    The Great White North
    he is the same as god king but with some titan smashes his attacks are faster though. i recommend being level 40-45 and very skilled in parrying. if you cant beat him just wait till u have to face zero mech

3. thedan

thedan New Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Everyone undervalues blocking but it's a good way to beat gk and zero mech I mean I've already finished it I didn't have max health it was about 6000. My advice would be to dodge right when he does his charging attacks then block the next blow and either dodge left after that or continue blocking to get the break. Other than that be level 45 and do everything else you do to beat everyone else. Zero mech is pretty similar just faster he only has one move that breaks block which is the same move ealoseum uses alot after charging. I would advise to save up a super for his third section. And make sure when you beat zero mech you have full health because you ancestor pops out of his chest and fights you straight after he's a bit more difficult because even when you block he still breaks it and you still take damage. All in all finishing kind of sucks cause it doesnt feel like the same old loop as you dont understand once youve killed absolutely everyone why gk would keep coming back anymore they just better get an update soon I guess.

4. terencefish

terencefish Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    250 level..... wish I could reach too

5. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    I once only reached 200 so still have no idea about your trouble.

6. Lanishery

Lanishery Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Wow...how did you reach level 250? Can you share your experience?

7. gamerstrack

gamerstrack Active Member

Feb 14, 2011
    250 :eek: i am far too behind :( catch up with u soon ;)

8. Cellary

Cellary Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Level 250?? It's beyond me. :(

9. Viator26

Viator26 New Member

Mar 4, 2011
    #9 Viator26, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
    I was disappointed by this update. Still to easy. For the deathless kings use the Poison Scythe on the first 2 boss the level 150 and 200 and use Silver on the lvl 250 and you need to have dodging/parrying skills. For the zero merch use again the poison scythe that would eat up all their hp while you heal.

And oh yeah! after beating the 3 deathless kings you will receive items that is not found on the store.
    Dragone Bone = Shield with 65 blocking power with elemental defense(forgot which)
    Dragon Sword = 160 attack 100 fire hit
    Dragon Scale = (heal 4 fire 4 ring)

10. lucas27

lucas27 New Member

Jan 26, 2011
  11. Theseus

Theseus New Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Lvl 250 ealoseum

Im only lvl 29. And i m fighting lvl 250 ealoseum. You jus need the infinity blade to open the door to ealoseum:)