Uber Racer 3D - Sandstorm is now waiting for review!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by madprocessor, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madprocessor

madprocessor Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Game development studio
    Germany
    #1 madprocessor, Dec 15, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
    Enjoy the most spectacular racing game in the App Store!

Are you tired of playing racing games that confine you to a single track you are not supposed to leave? Do you want to break free from unrealistic racing games? Do you want the possibilities and graphics you know from your console or PC on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad?

Well, then Uber Racer 3D - Sandstorm is just for you!

In a world where mankind is burning its final resources a few fearless warriors race for the last drops of oil. Will you stand up to become the next Uber Racer?

OUT NOW!

http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/uber-racer-3d-sandstorm/id409289600?mt=8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can find some more screen shots on our website www.madprocessorgames.com

Don't forget to follow us on twitter.com/mad_processor

GAME FEATURES:
    - 10 UNIQUE ENVIRONMENTS.
    - HIGHLY DETAILED GRAPHICS without repeating textures (i. e. every rock is painted differently).
    - CAREER MODE with 31 race days, some of them featuring up to 10 events. Several hours of playtime.
    - 3D MENU, completely integrated.
    - REALTIME SHADOWS.
    - 4 RACE MODES: Time Trial, Elimination, 1 Vs 1, Race.
    - THUMB TRACKING: Don't care about hitting the gas pedal. It's wherever your thumb is.
    - Select your favourite CAMERA: Third person, hood or bumper.
    - UNIVERSAL BUILD.

SOUND FEATURES:
    - 3D SOUND with stereo output and positional audio. For a full and immersive sound experience make sure you are using headphones!
    - REALISTIC MOTOR SOUND, engine simulation, backfire

PHYSICS FEATURES:
    - 3D CAR PHYSICS with suspension, damping, drifting, etc..
    - 12 CARS individually upgradable. Ranging from buggies to race cars and trucks.
    - DAMAGE MODEL based on real impact damage, flapping doors, loose hinges.

ABOUT MAD PROCESSOR

Mad Processor is an independent worldwide operating game studio.
    The company's primary focus is high-value games for mobile devices, specifically for the Apple iPhone / iPod touch / iPad.

After finishing its debut titles "Parcel Panic - Post Car Racer 3D" and "Marbles Multiball 3D - The Castle Adventure" Mad Processor introduces his new major title "Uber Race 3D - Sandstorm" for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad which will utilizes the full power of the M4D Game Engine.

--

2. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    Graphics aren't impressive. :(
    Parcel Panic remains your best game. I hope that I'm wrong.
    BTW, are you going to update Parcel Panic? It does need a little bit more polishing.

3. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    I have to disagree with the person above me, I think that it looks quite good. The graphics may not be infinity blade quality, but as long as the game contains depth, and a great upgrade and modification system then your looking at a solid title. Being partial to racing games, I will be picking this up upon release.

However, the name could use some changing, I find über race to be a bit silly. This seems like a great racer and the name just detracts from it. Why not try something like "Drift" or "Deserter" or something to that effect? Maybe even Drift Deserter :p

4. Cruben

Cruben Member

Nov 29, 2010
    I thought the graphics looked pretty decent actually. Looks great! Can't wait to see it up.

5. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    you need to use our terrain shader and then it could look 10x better. It already looks pretty sweet - nice realtime shads~!

6. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    I also agree with this, however will it cost the developers anything? Or is it a free/ open source deal?

7. Simon Potticary

Simon Potticary Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Writer
    East London
    Me too! Looking forward to this one - hope it's better than 2XL's TrophyLite Rally.

8. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

You need to make the texture quality better (espechially of the ground!). Then I'm happy! :)

9. xBLAGDARFx

xBLAGDARFx Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    agreed, the ground textures do look absolutely dreadful. other than, that from screenshots, everything looks nice. reminds me a bit of Race After 1977[correct title name?]

10. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Gonna wait on a video before I pass judgement.

11. madprocessor

Dec 16, 2009
    Game development studio
    Germany
  12. madprocessor

Dec 16, 2009
    Game development studio
    Germany
    Hey redribbon,

All graphics starting from 0:27 are actually ingame-graphics (Ki-Driving capture) after 0:27 there is no video post or rendering, just pure M4D Engine POWER!

13. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Looks great! Still, I'd like to see better ground textures, they look abit washed out. And Out Now? Where? Link? (because that was said at the end of the video)