Anyone else having problems with the appstore?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by h0130j03, Dec 2, 2010.

1. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Whenever I try to update apps with my iPad and iPod touch, the appstore always says that I got my Apple ID or my password wrong. But I've been making sure I've typed in the right info. Anyone else getting this?

2. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Mmm not sure how it could help you but yes I got the same problem recently but not today. I end in changing all my passwords and after some time get back access to my apple id.

I think it's Apple bug more than hacking but in case be careful and do like I did. :)

3. Zuzax

Zuzax Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Seems to be app store related. I logged on to appleid.apple.com on my Mac to check my account through both Safari and Firefox and my password worked fine. Then I went to the app store via both iTunes and the App Store app in iPad and I get the password error when I try to update.

I'll just have to get the Christmas update for Angry Birds tomorrow I suppose.

4. Sxethang

Sxethang Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    I am so relieved to see this isn't just me, I got worried for a minute. I will just have to wait till it's back up and running and change PW's just incase.

5. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Yeah, probably gonna have to change passwords once I get access back. Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate it.

6. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Yep.I got this issue today morming and I panicked.iTunes didn't worked both on PC and iPhone.But it worked on my brothers iPhone.I thought that someone hacked my account or sth.Happy that it's over :D

7. Zuzax

Zuzax Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Whatever the hiccup was, it is working now and likes my password again.