Zombie Panic In Wonderland Plus - (by Akaoni Studio) [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#1 Sanuku, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2012

[​IMG]

Zombie Panic in Wonderland is a frenetic third-person shooter, with large doses of humor.

The inhabitants of Wonderland have disappeared and its cities are infected with strange "amorous zombies" and frenzy "scented dwarves".

Snow White, Momotaro and Dorothy, among other famous fairy tale characters, will go on adventure and, machine gun in hand, destroy everything they find along the way as they slay hordes of zombies.

Will they be able to uncover the mystery hidden behind the walls of the northern city?

Features:

• Cutscenes
    • Music with lyrics
    • Seven playable characters
    • Hidden levels
    • Final bosses
    • Different weapons
    • Hordes of zombies constantly on the attack
    • Totally destructible scenery, explosions, demolitions, fire...

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Homepage:

2. mynameisjesse

mynameisjesse Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    The cut scenes aren't really my style, but that gameplay looks amazing.

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #3 undeadcow, Feb 25, 2012
    Really looking forward to this one, I've heard great things about the Android release. Is there an iOS release timeframe?

Edit: BTW respectfully this is a duplicate thread, previously posted. Originally this was estimated for December 2011z

4. arce

arce Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    #4 arce, Feb 25, 2012
    coming next week?

5. Aldex Oun

Aldex Oun Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Wow, this looks spectacular. Out of the blue too.

6. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#6 Sanuku, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
    Blowing up the hole Village makes a lot of Fun and there are a lot of more things to do then just running Left and Right and shooting Buildings/Zombies down. Specially the later Levels are as great as I had them in my Memories from the Wii Version.

As far as I can tell the Game isn`t a simple Port. A lot of Stuff has been fit to run on the iDevice better and those Zombies look a lot better then on the Wii.

Thanks for the Hint. I will see if I can somehow get those two Threads merged together.

I really appreciate the Feedback since I did use the search but it doesn`t show anything up on my iPad at that Time.

I don`t have yet a Retail Date for the Game since the Developer are still pushing the last few Bytes to make the Game Perfect.

I`m pretty sure as soon as there will be a Launch Day mentioned by them we will see it on the Frontpage of TouchArcade.

7. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Well the twitter page of Akaoni says that it's already been approved and coming next week!