[BETA] Looking for Beta testers for our upcoming adventure game, City of Secrets 2!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MediaMark, Mar 2, 2013.

1. MediaMark

MediaMark Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    #1 MediaMark, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
    You may remember City of Secrets, our hit game from 2011: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=88917

...it's a story driven puzzle adventure (point and click for the traditionalists out there) with full voice acted dialogue, and many scenes of hand-illustrated puzzly goodness.

Well, the sequel, CITY OF SECRETS 2, is just taking a final trip through the polish'o'metron, and needs some brave testers to help kick it onto the AppStores.

Here's a trailer:

If anyone is interested, please PM me with your name, email, device type and OS version please.

Looking forward to your replies ;)
    Regards,
    Mark

Here's some screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Applied. Thank you in advance for any consideration.

3. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Applied,thank you:)

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Applied as well, looking forward to this one

5. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
  6. MediaMark

MediaMark Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Thanks guys (and those that have PM'd) we will be in touch.
    In the mean time, I've added a Trailer video to the first post ;)

7. GamerGrrl

GamerGrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    I applied. Looks really interesting!

8. Estrellalin

Estrellalin Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Applied #

The trailer looks good for this game. I am going to go check out the first version of the game now.

9. illjc

illjc Member

Dec 28, 2012
    This looks brilliant, gonna check out the first one on my lunch, and about to apply!

10. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Applied, looking forward to testing.

11. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I have to say that this game is beautiful! The art is amazing. The humor is great and the voice acting is incredible. How did I not hear about the first game? After playing this game I really want to play the first one now. Especially due to all of the vague references to the first game sprinkled through out this game. I haven't had any problems yet, and I love the feature that highlights all the items that you can interact with, if really eliminates a lot of the frustration that happens in most point and click adventure games that require you to randomly tap the whole screen trying to find that one object you keep missing. So great job on that decision. I am so blown away by the shear quality that has been put into this game, it truly feels like a spiritual successor to the old Lucas Arts games, or the current Tell Tale games. I am going to keep playing until I finish the game, but already this is the best game that I have had the privilage to Beta test. Thank you for including me.

12. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I replied tothe original app email, but havent heard back. Definitely a good game, but not without flaws which i have detailed on that email. Let me know if you want the replies sent somewhere else other then replying to the app email.

13. lotdn

lotdn Member

Feb 10, 2013
    This looks awesome. PM sent, if you're still looking for testers.