Universal Summoner Wars (Plaid Hat Games + Playdek)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vernimator, Jul 4, 2012.

1. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Kitkeat, you should have just headed for Abua Shi with Baldar and a Defender at the end, instead of trying to take down Miti.

2. kitkeat

kitkeat Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2011
    sigh.... that guy is huge... i thought i had him... but u played the event which disabled all ability, thus able to by pass by defender and get to my summoner.. :( gg bro

3. Seik

Seik Member

Mar 10, 2012
    #1203 Seik, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
    Were you referring to me? That's weird I didn't accept it. I may have thought it was an invite from another game or something. What's your Gamecenter name?

EDIT: NVM I sent a friend request.

4. Emos

Emos Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    #1204 Emos, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
    Onewithchaos, that was the SICKEST unleashing of Orc Fury I've ever seen! :eek: can't believe one fighter took Ret Taulas down from full health to dead in one turn. It was fun to see though :p EDIT: Six furies in a row that was!

5. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Anyone want to play while talking on the PC or Skype? You can catch me @ RichRuzz on Steam or Skype.

6. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Fury is so broken :D

I beat Kitkeat in two turns after my Fighter decimated his side of the field and did two damage to Elien turn one!

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Lucky rolls with fury is a game breaker. I guess they really should have a 2 or 3 per turn limit for each of your fury units.

8. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    Kitkeat, you really need to be more aware of dangers to your summoner. You'll cut down on losses a lot if you just step back a little and let your commons and champs do the job.

9. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Kk you are too aggressive with teheran summoner!

Anyhow I forest because I got p@&&)£ed at the game UI that costed me two health of my summoner and did not want to place my champion next to my wall. Darn!

10. MLKeener

MLKeener Active Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Emos

Can't believe how this game is going! First time playing Cloaks and as you see by my stats I don't have many online under my belt.

Would like to collect more games:

GC Name: MLKeener

11. Emos

Emos Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Yeah CL vs VG is a very interesting matchup!

12. Ashraam

Ashraam Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2010
    France
    Nice game Emos. 3 phantoms = 3 possess ^^'

13. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Damn it Emos!! I didn't even get to try my new deck build properly before I got smoked by those Lioneers :mad:

14. Emos

Emos Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Yeah guys my phantoms have been on a hot streak lately ;) I'm starting to like FK a lot more now, although it is a rather unforgiving faction if you make an error. I've had some recent opportunities to summon Elut-Bal on the first turn by sacrificing all my starting units...either it's a genius move or horrible blunder! :p

15. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    I hate the phantom so much >.<

Someone possessed my Krung who was so far behind it was ridiculous. I'm still on course to win with a spear grounder rush, but it's just so frustrating to get possessed.

Also, the dice definitely feel rigged with the phantom. It seems they get a possess 1 in 3 at least that's what I've experienced so far.

16. kitkeat

Jul 11, 2011
    LOL...I noticed...and I stepped back, it's just that sometimes the summoner is too good to keep back. I am more careful with the prince nowadays, 4 health is too squishy.

17. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Oh, look who won the "let's see if you can kill a 4/5 champion with your starters" lottery :rolleyes:

Almost killed him though! So I'm really hoping it's a blunder :p

18. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    Kitkeat, why didn't you hit Ret with the Zombie that turn?! That would have been great punishment for my stupid error :p

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    One of FK's best moves is an early EB... But just keep Elut Bal safe and dont go offensive yet unless you know he's gonna live after he attacks, or if you get a chance to get on the opposing summoner's face. The best advantage this move gives you is to be safe from magic drains and reinforcements. Plus, you get to lash out your own magic drains early, which usually prevents opponents from laying down their own summoners for a few turns.

20. kitkeat

Jul 11, 2011
    Was there any opening? Damn it. Lol. There were basically and endless waves of meat wall between him and my units. I can only last so long. Good mirror match. :)