iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    no win situation for me, huh? :p

2. -Inferno-

-Inferno- Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    So I got the japanese App yesterday and started playing some friendlies as a 0BP Gief :D

I made a 2.8k Ryu RQ and beat a 3.3k Gief a 3.1k and 2.7k Sagat and a lot of 2k+ players EASILY! As some people here have already stated most of the 2-3k BP players would be way lower on the US server. On the other hand looking at guys like Hazure3, chaporuu, tealip and Neco will simply make your jaw drop!!!

3. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    You are better at SF: VOLT than I.

4. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Are you so sure of that? You do have a pretty mean Bison.

5. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    The only really play ranked. Go to ranked and have fun. BP doesn't really matter to them. YOu will get to 3k+ easy with your insane Gief. BTW, thats bullshit that you put 3k on the league registration (sooooo much better than that!). You should be 3.5 and tell Mooken that. :D

6. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    Don't tell me the trick heif or you'll reget later lol. Actually after last night I kinda had an idea of counter your skull crusher already.

7. Shoobedush

Shoobedush Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    I would love to but no...I want to tell everyone here in ta that u r like my virtual geek family and I luved the community that this forum brings...app, u r the best cammy, mentor and humble player. Neco maybe in the next life I'll be better than u haha...Felix u r the best cammy who is a non cammy player. Duyster and berserk ,if ur Sagats had babies it would take over volt. Tenonez I promote u to elevenonez lol..heif and heiu I thought u were the same person lol, but I luv sparring with u guys...mooken and wediafom, I luv our matches, u guys were the first to break me in to this forum I think..xion I never was able to play u but ur replays r amazing..yyojo u caused me to retire lol jk...burnt identity, I luv burn notice..lol...Kenken, y ur alias ken? Sb simsim...u made me a better cammy v dhalsim..Shane u made me a better cammy v blanka..Cyrus I know ull missing grabbing cammy, and so will I haha..harlequin I enjoy ur versatile skills; u r skilled in multi char is amazing..red tiger amazing cammy, one of the trinity but I think app is threatening ur place lol u app Felix and Neco are the 4 gods of cammy, I'll be happy knowing I fought the best of the best and defeated 3 out of 4...I'm the Charles Barkley of cammy lol, load mouth and crazy aggressive haha..

I am about to have some crazy life changing decisions I am preparing for, thanks for allowing me to have my stress managed and escape from life's craziness, but now I am in crunch time so I need 120% focus . App in the end I believe u will ascend to the top! U r my fave mirror opponent and my most hated mirror opponent lol! I bid u all farewell I will miss u all

8. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    #26108 HEIF_37, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    Yes, sure.

*edit* Yes, I am sure.

9. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    sigh... Good luck buddy. If a new version comes out, give us a holler. We can train. Will miss you. :(

10. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    What is your idea?? :D I will be able to tell you if I have seen someone use against it or not before.

11. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    See ya dude. One less cammy to kick my ass :D

12. -Inferno-

Dec 24, 2011
    No way! I want to end up in the same tier as you :D

Btw I just beat a chinese 2k Sagat and gave him a rematch which I won too. I left after that and he writes me a message calling me a pu$$y :eek:
    I don't know whats wrong with these people. He didn't even win a round!

13. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Lol. haterz. Not funny about being in the same tier as me. Go pick on someone your OWN skill level :(

14. -Inferno-

Dec 24, 2011
    I already do that by playing you :)

15. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    [​IMG]
    WE WILL MISS YOU!

16. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    #26116 TenOnez, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    So.. I've made like 4 people, in a row, RQ in Friendlies... With Yun. This isn't Felix level Yun either. It's just.. whatever level Yun.

Almost perfected a C. Viper.. Until she was saved by the Home button.

I think this video serves a good purpose in visually showing you how my opponent probably reacted.

http://youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc

0:04: I stunned her
    0:06: FA3 x high kick x shoulder x into Forward P *Felix knows what this is*
    0:10: Random C. Viper Ultra and misses.
    0:11: Race towards the Home Button
    0:13 to end: *Me trollfacing*

Edit: And there goes number 5. Trolled a Sagat player.

17. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    TenOnez....i gotta get through you to get to my next opponent. You ready for me soon :D

18. TenOnez

Dec 10, 2011
    I know lol. Whenever you're ready.

19. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    I will invite you when I see you. Prepare yourself Rog God...Pesky Cammy is coming :eek: :D LOL

20. TenOnez

Dec 10, 2011
    Are you using KaChigga? I'll send an invite.