What's on your device?!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by oooooomonkey, Mar 24, 2014.

1. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    With space being a prett big issue on my iPad4 (16gig) I have to keep deleting games to make room for new ones,
    There's some games that I never delete though,
    Just wondering what people keep on their devices.
    Here's a pic of mine, (my first page is just the usual apps like touch arcade, facebook etc.

Attached Files:

2. HansKaosu

HansKaosu Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2013
    #2 HansKaosu, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    Good thread idea. i will get back to you when i get home :> will edit this post.

I personally went with a 32 gig model so i would not have space issue as iv had 16 gig model on the last 2 ipads iv had

Edit: recently formatted it so I don't have that many but at some point I had 70 games installed

[​IMG]

3. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I'm going through a retro phaze, so I've got a folder full of 2D pixel platformers 16-bit and all that block graphic theme. I removed all other games.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I did this WAY BACK, and i'm never going to do that again, hence the 128gb ipad air model.

Games i wanted to get back to just kick me in the face for having updates i couldnt play unless i replay from scratch, games that turn freemium and change the in-game currency balance, games without cloud saving, and games where even manual saving cant load.

I just dont want to be in that position again.

As for the stuff in my device, i've still got a crapload of runner games even though i've deleted over 75% of them. Then there's my favorite games where i'd always want to get back to even after completed, and the new games that i decide to spend time on.

I've cut down on new purchases each week, so i have installed some of my backlog which keeps me busy as well.

5. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Here is my "Arcade" folder, I'm looking for more similar games. Please give your suggestions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

7. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

#7 Bronxsta, Mar 24, 2014
    I only have a 8GB iPhone (~6GB after the initial OS install) so I tend to only have smaller games on my device. The biggest game I have installed is Shadow Blade

Main screen, with folders and my top four games at the moment
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

#8 killercow, Mar 24, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hum... Yeah... I've sort of given up on classifying them :D

9. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Woah that's a few games! I find that the more I have on my device the more time I spend just browsing them and not actually playing.

My iPad4 is my first iPad, before this I only had an iPod 4G 32gig and it was never full so I thought 16gig would be enough, and to be honest the price apple charge for extra storage is insane so I didn't want to pay and extra £100 for another 16gig.

10. HansKaosu

HansKaosu Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2013
    wow! That's a lot of games installed

11. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Yeah that happens sometimes. But I just hate to erase them, I like to know they'll be there when I want to play them.

12. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    [​IMG]

Wow... that's so many games cow :D, I bet you will delete them on April, since there'll be bunch of new games waiting for :p. I just collecting some of them only. The 'new' folder of mine consist of so many 'new' games which I never played (Guess I need to find some time to play them all... :p lol) I hate to delete them because of some reasons (freemium switch and ads added made me lazy to delete them, also the saving file inside the games).

13. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
  14. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    My problem isn't selection, its having something that I actually want to play. I'm in an iOS gaming slump at the moment.

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    LOL... Those dates :D

16. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    So many folders guys... I just have two pages, one with endless games, with a total of 17 games, the other one with games with endings, with 12 of them... and that's it... no folders.... I do some cleaning every often and finish a lot of games... but... you guys have so many.

17. Too many, I had 750 games on my 64 gb ipad, til it was too slow, so deleted most of them.

If I had a 128gb, probably would have been closer to 2000 games.

18. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Have a 32 gig ipad air with about 50 games on it. The majority of which I don't play much if at all. I'll list the ones I'm really into right now though.
    Bug Heroes 2
    Block Fortress: Wars
    The Walking Dead: Season 2
    The Wolf Among Us
    The Room
    Sorcery!
    Lone Wolf
    Trials of Glork
    Hero Siege
    Wave Wave

19. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jet set radio.
    Asphalt 7.
    Gba4ios.

20. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    My endless page (was supposed to include an attachment....)