Ravensword Mega Troll Contest!!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Osmiral, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Okay, first of all the only prize is bragging rights, secondly I am in no way responsible for your characters near death experiences. With that said, here is the contest and rules: the contest is, is what is the lowest level that you have beaten the troll at? Rules are that there is no lying, please tell the truth about what level you killed him at, be respectful to everyone, and please list how you killed the mega troll, what you used to kill him, and your level before and after killing it. Have fun!;)

EDIT: I killed the mega troll by jumping on his head and smashing him to death using a club. Here is the story: I woke up not knowing who I was or where I was, all I knew was that I had to kill the Mega Troll! I got up grabbed the plate of food of the dresser, kindly thanked Beatrice then left. I jumped down the stairs and ran over to rat donalds I accepted the quest with no intention of actually doing it I took the club and ran to the cliffs area, I traveled there and was walking down the path when a boar ccharged me, I killed it with my club, but was almost dead, I though "no matter if my plan works the troll will never know what hit him". I ran through the tunnel, the troll spotted me, I ran back out the tunnel, and scrambled up the rocks, as he drew nearer I jumped onto his head and then bashed him to death with my club, about 15 minutes later he fell with a collosal thud, close to death and with a wolf running towards me I grabbed the trolls money pouch and activated my homing amulet. I safely got back to town, going from level 1 to level 14.

This is actually exactly what happened when I went to face thee troll, I was level 1 and I clubbed him to death.

2. fenrir911

fenrir911 Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    lvl 12... same thing as you cept with the blacksmiths sword... ended up lvl 17 :) I didnt even know that would happen.

3. RoyalCanadian

RoyalCanadian Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    i tried to kill him... that didnt work out so well

4. TheBeastlyNinja

TheBeastlyNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    I was lvl ll...
    got to lvl 16 with that:D
    i just beat his head in (for about 10 mins) with my warhammer after jumping on his head...

5. FunkyardDogg

FunkyardDogg Member

Sep 29, 2009
    I was level 2. I got a hot tip from one of the busted wenches in town aboot a giant troll the size of the Houston Astrodome squashing wanderers, erm... wandering along the valley path East of town. I've been accused of a lotta things in my time, but being smart ain't one of'em. So naturally, I packed up some food and my trusty Aven Slugger (club) and skipped on down towards certain death.

Thankfully for our hero, trolls aren't terribly smart. And Mega Trolls, ergo, are extra not smart. I suckered the idiot with a few cattlecalls and within a few seconds I had the poor sucker lumbering after me as I kited it back toward a tiny rocky outcropping I knew the behemoth would be too large to follow me through.

Climbing to the top of said outcropping, I remembered that trolls have a crippling inability to look UP, and so I used this knowledge to my advantage. Slowly pulling my Slugger out of its sheath, I took a careful step towards the precipice, and seeing the confused beast standing consudely below me, leapt onto its giant head and began raining blows upon the poor abomination. Too stupid to defend itself, 17 minutes and several hundred blows later, I emerged 12 levels more experienced and roughly 4600G richer.

As I began a leisurely jaunt back toward town, a feral warthog that had been stalking me as I entered the area now bounded toward me with all the rabid ferocity of a... erm... wild pig. Anyway, my newfound might and prowess so pungent that I could barely stand it myself, the warthog skidded to a halt mere feet away before shrieking in terror and exploding out of pure fear and recognition of the raw awesome that was now me.

I returned to town a local hero, and after having my way with several questionable ladies hanging around the Inn, I stocked up on weapons, blast arrows, potions, and food and proceeded to adventure myself stupid.

Huzaah!!!

6. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    um, I saw him. Then some funny stuff happened.
    Is that good enough? what do i win :T!

7. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Well that was a good fun 13 mins of button mashing

8. Jawa

Jawa Active Member

Oct 29, 2009
    I was level 9. Went up to level 15.