Looking for Eliminate Pro Recruits!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Lumanaru, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I'm looking for a few people (9-20) to help me out by letting me "recruit" them on Eliminate Pro. The only catch is that you can't have played EP before, or I won't actually gain anything. Why do I want this? 'Cause I can get new items, and who knows? You might enjoy it, too. That's how I got into it. :3

As long as you have an app that plays on the +Plus network, I can recruit you, as long as you allow me to know your username. (No, you can't steal info that way, thank god.)

I'm not even asking you to play. As long as I recruit you, and you sign into the game, that's it! You can delete the app or whatever. It would really help me out.

2. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    *yawn* I'll get right on that :rolleyes:

3. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Of course there is.

4. Why? You're just artificially attempting to validate your mediocre existance by attempting to manipuate insecurities. It's quite sad, really...

5. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Aw how cute, you tried to sound logical by using big words, but ended up sounding like a fool. C- for effort.

6. Well, I'm sorry that my "big words" sound "foolish" to you. Try reading something besides comics sometime, Troll. Might do you some good.

Oh, how sweet. He tried to mask his irritability about a rational point that didn't work in his favor by lashing out. :3 I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm not.

Now, go bug someone who actually cares.

7. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Maybe you should reread your post, the words you put together made no sense.

Bahahahahahaha, good one. Go on over to the Eliminate thread, the 3 people who still play might welcome you.