Wanna get more downloads and revenue from China?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by tormoo, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Hello, all game developers,

Although your game is amazing, have you ever thought how to make your game popular in China, which is considered as the second largest iOS App market? We can help you translate your English version of App Store text into Chinese with a low price.

As known to all, China has become a more and more important market these years, and the Chinese version of the iOS App Store accounted for 18 percent of total downloads. That means if your app has a Chinese version of description on the App Store, it will get more attention in China and get more downloads and revenue from so many Chinese Apple fans.

In addition, you can increase your app visibility on the App Store of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao, Singapore, and Malaysia as well, if you have a Chinese version of description. Because all of them are Chinese Speaking countries.

We can do the English to Chinese translation for you. We are all from China so there is no doubt that we are native speakers. And we can understand English well so that we are able to express your idea clearly in Chinese.

Our translation rate is low: $0.08 per word. For example, the description of Angry Birds contains 310 words, that means if your app description is as long as Angry Birds, enlarging Chinese speaking market only costs you $24.8, and we'll offer you two written forms of Chinese (Simplified Chinese for China and Singapore, Traditional Chinese for Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Malaysia) with no extra charge.

If you want to translate not only the app description but also the texts in your app, or even the keywords on the app store, we can help you as well.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in our service, it’s our pleasure to help you enlarge your market and increase your revenue.

Contact me: [email protected]

Best Regards,

Zheng Hui

2. You can post the Chinese version of your description onto the App Store of China, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau. Because all of them are Chinese speaking countries. It will definitely enlarge your market and increase your revenue.

Please feel free to mail me if you have any question.

3. Calvini

Calvini Active Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Developer
    This kinda makes me glad that I'm Chinese. Definitely a fair price IMO. Unless you have a really wordy APP.

4. Thank you, Calvini. It would be my pleasure to help all of app developers enlarge your market and increase your revenue.
    :)

5. Thank you LinQsta. It's my pleasure to help you enlarge your market and increase your revenue.

6. eiVix

eiVix Active Member

May 31, 2012
    Airline pilot
    São Paulo, Brazil
    That ad is wrong...as in Portuguese, it isn't HABLA, but "Fala"..."Fala Português?"...I'm sending you a pm about a project very soon =)

7. Localizing an app might not be at the top of every game developer's checklist, but with markets growing all over the world, the value of a good localisation is on the rise.

8. Happy Christmas to all of you :)

9. “We definitely have plans to get all our games localized,” said Andrew Stein, PopCap’s director of mobile business development. “We may see more than half of our sales come from outside of the U.S.” PopCap’s $2.99 “Plants vs. Zombies” tower defense game is currently No. 1 in China, according to App Store rankings.