Replay - Classic PC games quiz

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FlowStudioGames, Feb 23, 2015.

1. FlowStudioGames

FlowStudioGames Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Do you think you know more games than anyone else? Do you argue with your friends about who’s the best games expert? Replay games quiz allows you to find out who’s the most hardened gamer and who can guess more games without any searching.

Some of the 80s and 90s PC games which appear in the Replay quiz are Dungeon Master, Fallout, Myst, Diablo, Duke Nukem 3D, Dune, Simon the Sorcerer, Scorched Earth, Gobliiins, Half-Life or the original Grand Theft Auto. Could you guess them from a single screenshot?

Replay quiz comes to App Store and Google Play in March. It will be great if you can suggest some of your favorite games which definitely should be in the quiz.

[​IMG]

2. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    #2 FlowStudioGames, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  3. meejahor

meejahor Member

Oct 5, 2014
    News photographer
    I'd actually love to contribute to this game. My "golden era" of gaming was on the ZX Spectrum (if you're in the US then think Commodore 64 days!) and the Amiga. From the video it looks like you just need the title of the game and a screenshot, correct? I'll put together a list of my personal classics and if they're not already in your game then I'll do screenshots for you.

4. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Hey meejahor, great! I played on Atari and Amiga and I have wonderful memories as well. We decided to use games which had a DOS version and were made between 1980 and 2000. I would be glad if you send suggestions to my email [email protected]. It's enough to mention name of the game and if you have more time than to attach a screenshot (640x480 or 640x400px). Thanks!

5. Lukas Korba

Lukas Korba Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Prague
    Looks sweet. Hope you have there my favorite strategies UFO Enemy Unknown and Jagged Alliance. I've spent countless nights playing them.

6. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Replay quiz was just approved by Apple so the final launch date is March 25. I wonder if anyone would be able to beat our backend programmer who guessed 187 games out of 200. Yes, he's a true geek and hard-core gamer :)

7. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    5 promo codes you can redeem in App Store in case you want to try the game in advance. Please write a comment which code you've used so other TA members don't need to experiment with free codes. Thx.

MM4LJLANHEJ9
    9P664P6ELNHW
    LJ73P4JLYPEX
    AMR7KT9YFHY3
    JYXLYM7PEE9F

8. lokiman

lokiman Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Vampire
    Principality of Zeon
    Another ZX Spectrum gamer here! :D

Instead of suggesting a game I have a feature request: make the screenshots "tappable" so we can view and enjoy them in fullscreen/zoomed mode.

Thanks! :cool:

9. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Hi Loki, haven't heard about you for ages :)

It's a good idea with resizable screenshots. The thing is we have them in rather lowres (640x360) for a small size of the package. So I'm afraid it will look like shit if it will scale up on the big screen.