Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    If you're having trouble on the giant 4 legged enemies, try fighting them with dual weapons. just about any time they attack with a side swipe move, all you have to do is duck. it works for both angled and straight across attacks. Just make sure to always parry the head when it goes for a bite.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ugh... Doesnt give me the Helm. It's the only one im missing. Right now im standing right in front of the mural on top and kept on tapping on the image where the X is on the map. Does nothing.

3. blasted1

blasted1 Active Member

Jul 9, 2009
    the bird didnt wake up to fight... :confused:

4. wenyong88

wenyong88 New Member

May 25, 2012
    You'll get the Kudgel axe from the sword statue, you have to press at the sword from the far view of the statue not close up.

5. Camdensnow1

Camdensnow1 New Member

May 25, 2012
    Okay, I have the Vile Sword, the Vile Shield, and the Vile Armor but why the heck won't it let me tap the mural in the stone demons tomb!? Is there anything I am missing? I have bought all the maps and have all the items equipped! What's up!? I need that Helmet!

6. slikaroo

slikaroo Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    tap it from afar, the spot where u fight the titan between you and the stone demon (on the bridge)

7. ghanw

ghanw Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    My qeustion is a spoiler so please if you want to read it go ahead but be warned! What does the holyband(ring) do after you get it?

8. ghanw

ghanw Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    Also what else is there that is new in the update after you get the vile armor and the ring?

9. ghanw

ghanw Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    SORRY for so many qeustions, what armor set do ypu think is better the vile armor set or the ageis armor set(aran helmet, ageis armor)

10. BirkusTheGreat

BirkusTheGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    It's just tap around it, it's annoyingly unresponsive

11. ghanw

ghanw Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    Does defeating the god king at new game+ make you go to new game++? The reason is mine for some reason did this and I am new to this so i dont know.

12. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    That's what happens. But I think you should try and master everything before moving onto a NG++.

13. Crubby

Crubby New Member

May 25, 2012
    I am having a hard time finding the mural for the Vile Helm. Is it in the new area, where you fight the demon who holds your hand coming out of his tomb?

I have all the other Vile items, but for the life of me I can't find where the map is referring to in the game. I'm having the same problem with the "Faceplate Map" (got this one as a loot drop) and the "Key Treasure" map also.

Can anyone please post some screenshots of where these items are in the game??

14. b00mers

b00mers Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    whiterun
    For the vile help you have to go to the normal underground dungeon where there's that man who gets crushed by that big mech thing on the bridge, but instead of going across the bridge by killing the first enemy, just press the carving above the place where there's the tree carving from the dungeons entrance, if you get what I mean

15. Crubby

Crubby New Member

May 25, 2012
    Thanks man. So, ok. Now I'm trying to go to the Davidian tomb to get the ring. What are the six items I need? (I'm pretty sure I sold some of the stuff you get from behind the doors, but I'm not sure what I need to rebuy from the shop because I forgot what you get from behind those doors in the first place, if that makes sense...)

16. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Let's be honest, this update is great but not good as I though it would be.
    I was expecting to have like whole new chapters, but updated story is that something about his past that he shouldn't have remembered...
    I was left with the dissapointment after getting all those vile armor sets and all I got was some crazy ring

17. djiwai

djiwai Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    A crazy ring holding a spell full of awesome, it steals life from enemies; if your character has a lot of magic points (mana recharge faster!) you can dominate in two or three spells enemies like the two new bosses, also given that you are good at surviving with parry/block. My mind was blown

18. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    The holy ring is awesome. Takes energy from enemies and gives it to you.
    If you can geta magic stat gem to equip it. The ring will regenerate quicker with it and become unbeatable. I have it paired with a 150 stat gem and it takes about one third of an enemies charge and fully recharges me, then again I'm rank 98 and the damn enemies start out with a minimum of 30000 health (going up to about 100000 which is tough) so I kinda need it.
    There's a couple of new items but nothing as strong as the armor, which is the best for speed. Pair it with a health stat gem and it's strength is good too.
    Armor wise, ageis set is still the best for health and gem slots.
    Hope that helps.

19. slikaroo

slikaroo Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Ok so I have a question. which maps can you use more than once? I find that the scholars map gives a different prize on each rebirth which is cool but the others don't work.

20. Izaya

Izaya Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    8th Grade lol
    Behind You
    So I'm loving the new update. Today I just got the Vile Helm, Sword, Shield, and Armor. Thing is where do I get the Holy Ring? I try tapping the statue's neck at the new area nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?