"2012 Zombies Vs Aliens" coming soon from the makers of 9000BC... Beta 0.1 Shots OUT!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 9000bcgame, Dec 6, 2009.

1. 9000bcgame

9000bcgame Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Hi All!
    Check out the EARLY screen shots of "2012 Zombies Vs Aliens". A lot of polishing still needs to be done.

The game is still at a beta stage and we are going through phase II of beta testing. The shots that you see below is if beta 0.1. If you want to Beta test the next build check out this thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More info on the game is coming soon.

The story is under development. Here are some storylines we are considering.

Story 1
    World as we know it has ended. It's 2012, after the apocalypse, most of the human race went extinct. Those who were left turned into zombies, not the normal dumb ones but a little smarter. What happened next? Aliens invaded the planet. Earth can belong to one species. So you want to be an Alien or a Zombie?

Story 2
    In 2012 Aliens in search of new habitats, wiped out the human race, mistaking them for just another pest on Earth. Their massive alpha particle weapons laid waste the planet, leaving them room to sow the seeds that would make the planet livable for them.
    Upon returning years later, expecting a new haven, they found that those same alpha particles would over time turn dead human flesh alive. Dead humans were not what the aliens expected, and a new power struggle to claim lordship over the planet beganÂ…

Story 3
    Humanity was devestated by a plague that created the Zombie apocalypse. They were dumb zombies, living off of animals and other zombies. Then the aliens came along and through a series of experiments in the attempt to revive the human race, they increased the Zombie's intelligence. The aliens thought they had repressed the Zombie's killing nature, but like humans, Zombies never quit. Now the aliens must fight for their life before the Zombies overrun them and there is a new world order in the galaxy.

Story 4
    By mistake the president of the US sent out all the nuclear weapons, some people could survive it , but they didnt look like humans anymore the looked like zombies sawing that gigantic light that the explosion of the nuc. bombs caused aliens flew to the earth and wanted to settle it again but the humans that survived wont give up their planet *

Which story do you like the best? Or if you have your own creative one shout it out!

2. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    wow it looks way better then the 0.0

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I like #1 the best, brutal and to the point:D The game looks like an instant purchase based on those screens. That artwork is outstanding!

4. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    WOW! That looks really cool. I like those graphics.

5. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Story #2 FTW! What else could explain zombies but a freak side effect of alien tech?

6. iamBone

iamBone Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    By the looks of those screens and the trenches and barbed wire in them, I'm sensing something like Warfare 1917. AKA Awesome :).

Love the artwork.

7. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    I'm going with story two

Cant wait to get my hands on the new beta build! It looks so much better

8. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    I prefer story 2 as the others. Also sent my email, I didn't know it is like warfare 1917 with a an alien/undead human massacre theme(is that right?).

9. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    Looks really cool a must buy........lol

10. 9000bcgame

Sep 11, 2009
    Thanks! I am adding some cool explosion effects to the game right now...:)

11. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    It looks good, but I think the buttons and UI could do with some polishing.

12. tobie_!

tobie_! Active Member

Jul 18, 2009
    creative director
    berlin, germany
    definitely story number 2!
    its the one that makes sense.... i mean, this really could happen.... REALLY!
    ... scary.

:D

13. 9000bcgame

Sep 11, 2009
    #13 9000bcgame, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
    hhaahaha.. hopefully that dosent happen :D

14. 9000bcgame

Sep 11, 2009
    just finished adding some explosions...

With great powers, comes great responsibilities: Explosion sneak park of "2012 Zombies Vs Alien" -

[​IMG]