TA heading to GDC?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Kisguri, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Kisguri

Kisguri Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Male
    Game Design
    Planet Earth, Sol System
    Are you guys heading to the Game Developers Conference?

So besides being a indie game developer, I also am VP of US Operations for Clickteam USA, LLC and we have some exciting news to share about Game Development for Idevices. I was curious if any reps from TA will be at GDC, I apologize if this is not the right location to post this, But you guys don't have a office phone numbers, etc to call.

If you could respond here or PM me that would be great, We will be at GDC on the third and fourth of March and would love five minutes of your time to demo what we have.

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    They usually post on the front page when they'll be attending, but probably a bit closer to the time. They'll ask for emails to [email protected] to discuss meet ups and you'll have to put a specific subject header to make sure it gets filtered for them to notice it.

3. Kisguri

Kisguri Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Male
    Game Design
    Planet Earth, Sol System
    Thanks

Thanks, I did do that, I didn't do the Tips at first because it seemed to more geared to actual apps, whereas I a wanted to show them and hand of a copy of a tool that can make them super easy, Hopefully they will respond!

Thanks again for the Tip on [email protected]!