"Lemmings" remake : looking for artists / muscians

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by mobile1up, Aug 12, 2010.

1. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    as i am sure many of you remember the news about a true-blue Lemmings port to the platform - quickly followed by the cease&desist letter from SCEE (Sony); there may still be life in this project!

we are interested in talking with artists and musicians around doing the next best thing and making it something fresh and updated for the platform. if you are not aware of this project, check:

http://www.mobile1up.com/lemmings/blog/

if you are, or know of an artist or musician who may be interested in making this title a reality; with a new name, artwork, music, sounds - yet keeping the original spirit of the game - contact me. you can reach me on [email protected]

this could be a great way to get your skills shown in a title that has huge potential and also be an opportunity to make some money out of it. we are not going to let this code die, however, we do not see the possibility of obtaining the official license for this title on any platform. i cannot discuss anything more about that - so, lets do the next best thing!

we are looking at pushing this game out, to the following platforms:

- iOS
    - web os (palm pre)
    - windows desktop
    - mac osx
    - linux (ubuntu, et al)

we can even consider an android, Windows Mobile and Symbian versions if there is enough demand for it. the code is pretty much done; we just need to swap out the artwork and audio/music. so, who is up for it!? contact me.

2. veecheech

veecheech Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Minnesota
    Email sent.

3. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
  4. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
  5. iChaz

iChaz Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Emailed.

6. May be too late to the party so to speak but emailed!

7. xiaoxugamemusic

xiaoxugamemusic New Member

Sep 8, 2010
    game audio
    Beijing
    I know it's late to contact you, anyway, i emailed. plz check that. thx.