Ravensword: Shadowlands Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 19, 2012.

1. MarkyMarc

MarkyMarc Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    USA
    #181 MarkyMarc, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    In the tunnels beneath Heronmar, within the Wastelands.

2. Arshin

Arshin Active Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Hello, where can I found stuff for complete my house?

3. gucciiphone5

gucciiphone5 Member

Dec 29, 2012
    #183 gucciiphone5, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    U need the ring of jumping to get the treasure

4. Anonymous unnamed

Jan 22, 2013
    Hey you were supposed to search the goblins lair in avenshire hills. There will be a corpse contains the journal and a scroll sword

Anonymous unnamed

5. Laethaka

Laethaka Member

Jan 27, 2013
    is this possible with 0 points in Acrobatics? it seems like one of the jumps is impossible for me

6. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Use the tangly stuff that looks like vines on the side of the platform. They will act as a ladder.

7. Laethaka

Laethaka Member

Jan 27, 2013
    yea already did

the next step up is just slightly too high to jump and no vines:

Attached Files:

8. artur0208

artur0208 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Student/Programmer
    Poland
    Hello.
    I have problem - I'm in the Ice Giant Liar, bu I can't open the huge gate inside (it says - impossible to open). I'm searching for first Ravenstone.

And second question (less important) - how many parts does main quest have?

9. wizdave

wizdave New Member

Dec 24, 2008
    #189 wizdave, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    Impossible Doors usually have keys hidden in the same area.

The main quest has 23 parts.

I just finished the main quest and came here and saw the list of side quests. I missed one and was wondering where to start the Assist Rebecca quest. I saw Rebecca's House in South Aven that was sealed, but don't know where to start this quest.
    *Edit: after walking around and searching for a bit in South Aven near Rebecca's house, I found her and completed this side quest.

Thanks!

10. gucciiphone5

gucciiphone5 Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Key is on the table

11. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Part 15

About that part of the quest you go the door and jump then press the lock on the screen on the door you see the stone appear on the stone and it unlocked the you pass though a next door and the 3rd one has acid water you have to use wind stone and move the blocks the the water to walk across and get the next stone. I finish this hold game

12. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Ok the stone need you is not a stone it's a key to open the door kill the 2 ice giant on the inside at the back of the cave you see a treasure box open it then look left you see a table it bigger than you so you have to jump up on it nd you see a key take the key and go by the door and jump up since you short and press the centre of the door it will open up and there is 24 main quest when you finish all side quest and main quest the game just keeps going on but since no new quest and stuff the fun kind of goes down but you and show of too your friends the graphic the game has and is on ios ownly

13. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Tip do gobins till you get strong on your weapon ( sword ) then buy a bow level it up by doing them and and get all the nice item and stuff once you can stand up for 12 seconds and not die that means you ready for you first boss. Note gobins are the strongest enemy's in the game so you get lots of money and exp also note that use you talent points on the exp stats money first so you get get an advantage over the game on enemy for some time. Note that the bow is good for up to main quest 15 then you need to get cross bow which is stronger and shoots fast like every 0.50 seconds and give far more critical damage and knock back this weapon will lead you too last main quest in the game quest 25 then you need the raven sword to kill the last boss. Have fun you have a long way of graining to go

14. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    I think trolls are easy it the gobins was hard

15. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
  16. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Ok if you Jailbroke you may have a lot of things you install that uses you your ram and will cause this game to crash or if not take of every thing when you playing the game even if jail broken too because this game needs at less 256mb of ram free in idel mode will running in back ground and 456 when playing it and also use 35% of processing power so if it not available it will crash right there back at that point of the game it gets a like more active and quest opens in the game after main quest 7 if you do this and it still happening make sure you game us back up in the cloud and delete it and reinstall it. Then it will work find

17. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Swim around the side of the ship to the right of it then jump when you reach the broken end that in the water then turn left and jump up on the top of the ship and surprise there's you treasure box

18. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    That the only bug in the game but am working on it. I finish the game and still have that one quest to do and if you look good that cave is not west of the map.

19. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    The side to the left or right depends on we're you coming form just walk up to the door and press the centre you see the stone get put into the door and it opens up

20. Lichkingmatt

Lichkingmatt Member

Feb 8, 2013
    I toke a 3week on 3 - 4 hours playing a day