Dominate the Leaderboard in Kitty Hates Water!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by CosMind, Sep 5, 2014.

1. CosMind

CosMind Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    #1 CosMind, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    Kitty Hates Water is my newest FREE game for iOS and Android devices (also playable for free in a PC/Mac web browser).

Update
    Awesome Powers are here! Use these rad new powers to send your score soaring high into the sky! Can you claim the throne at the top of the Google Play Leaderboard?

1. One-touch arcade action.
    2. Focused on nuanced high score game play.
    3. Use new Awesome Powers to blast your score higher than the sky!
    4. Play as different cats -- FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
    5. Competitive Google Play Leaderboard.
    6. 900+ points from over 40 Achievements!
    7. Perfect get-in, get-out experience (great for on-the-go play).
    8. Optimized for ultra-HD and large-format screens.

Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.justinleingang.khw

Oh, I'm CosMind_4 on iOS Game Center Leaderboard; I'm Justin Leingang on Google Play Leaderboard. Have fun, and try and top my score!

Official website:
    https://www.justinleinganguniverse.com/kittyhateswater
    [​IMG]

2. CosMind

Mar 4, 2011
    Awesome Powers are here! The latest 2.0.1 update of Kitty Hates Water introduces some rad new play mechanics: Awesome Powers, Sneaky Fish, and Bird Combos afford skilled players even more opportunity to master and milk points during play.

I'm now sitting high at the top of the Google Play Leaderboard with 154,761 points. I'm pretty confident that I can squeeze out even more points. My goal is now 200,000. Even if you don't think you can top me, at least cheer me on ;)

Keep dry, Kitty!

3. CosMind

Mar 4, 2011
    #3 CosMind, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  4. MadLoopGames

MadLoopGames New Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Just had a little go on this, and it is pretty fun. Nice idea, well presented, and separate goals to achieve outside of the main element. Good luck with the game!

5. CosMind

Mar 4, 2011
    #5 CosMind, Oct 21, 2014
    Thanks a ton, glad you enjoyed it! I'll be adding as many different cats to the game as I can; so if you have any ideas feel free to toss them out.

Also, the cats skins unlock is free for a limited time, so good thing that you snatched it up already :)

6. CosMind

Mar 4, 2011
    #6 CosMind, Oct 25, 2014
    I'm presently working on adding more cat skins to Kitty Hates Water. If anyone has any particular cats that they'd like to play as in the game, please feel free to holler out those cats. :D

7. veronica.m

veronica.m Active Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Really great that you help fight against animal cruelty. Will defiantly download and play! If only to support the cause.

8. CosMind

Mar 4, 2011
    Haha, well I hope you enjoy the game, too. It seems to be consuming the lives of most of the people who start playing.

9. CosMind

Mar 4, 2011
    Thunderclap support needed

Kitty Hates Water is now running a Thunderclap. Please show your support and help push it through. It's easy to do: Just click the link, then choose to support with Twitter, Facebook, or Tumbler.

http://thndr.it/1IDNDfs

Only 2 days left :eek:

Thanks for the help!