Do they still make PSP games?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Papa Deuce, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    I found mine in a box in the basement...... After 5 or 6 years I hope it still works and I can find some decent games.

2. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Yeah, they still make PSP games. They are pretty much all digital only, and sports or JRPG games.

3. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Still have mine as well I loved it had a CFW and actually used it as my first ebook reader, was a brilliant little emulator and media device as well. My Vitas mostly replaced it now though Pretty sure mines still in good order as I removed the battery before storing it.

4. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Yep, still do.

Even if they didn't though, judging by the fact that yours was in a box in the basement for 6 years, I'd say you'd have a huge back library to go through anyways :)

5. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I still have 3 in my home somewhere lol. All I'd them cfw. One of them has the infamous 5.0-m33 DaX installed on it.

6. koyut

koyut Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Ah, yes. I still remember my old psp slim. CFW and homebrew stuff. I really hoped that some of the best psp titles come to iOS.

7. I has a PSP. It's bricked though -_-

8. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    This I've got to do between extended lengths of playtime.
    Few mins later: Actually, its charging to full and then removing till its playtime again.

I've downloaded lots of games from PSN. Nice to know they're still around. Owning a PSP is rather new to me:)p) as I had decided to buy one less than 18 months ago. Wanted one before the B/M stores stopped selling them.

9. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    What is a PSP? PlayStation ????

10. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
  11. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    play station portable:eek:

12. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    Well I hope it still works... I left for vacation right after finding it... Hopefully I removed the battery, but likely I didn't....

Guess I will find out on Friday father I get home. Honestly, I was never all that fond of it, but at least it has controls, and the games had more depth to them than iOS games.

13. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I haven't removed my batteries in all 3 if my psps in over 2 years! I'm praying they haven't leaked!