DrawRace 2 By Chillingo ($2.99 --> 99c)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Jan 3, 2012.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician

DrawRace 2

Ubisoft
    *** AWARDED as BEST SPORTS/DRIVING GAME OF 2012 by the POCKETGAMER *** NOMINATED for ’EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY’ by the INT…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *** AWARDED as BEST SPORTS/DRIVING GAME OF 2012 by the POCKETGAMER *** NOMINATED for ’EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY’ by the INTERNATIONAL MOBILE GAMES AWARDS *** Over 17 million gameplays! Play Now! A unique, touch-based racing game developed by RedLynx, the creators of Trials HD, DrawRace 2: Racing Evolved is the groundbreaking sequel to the critically acclaimed DrawRace and improves on its predecessor in every way, from the inclusion of a new turbo button, a host of online options, and new, highly detailed 3D tracks. *** What the Press has to say: “It's an essential purchase, a game shot through with brilliance, and one that will live with its players for a very long time indeed.” — Edge Magazine (9/10) "DrawRace 2...create[s] a near flawless driving experience." — The Guardian “Sleek and immaculately-tuned, this racer offers an unparalleled driving experience...” — PocketGamer (9/10, Gold Award) "...those who enjoyed the first title will find themselves falling in love with the game all over again." — AppSpy (5/5) ” A game that redefines the racing genre.” — The App Era ”DrawRace 2 does what every great sequel should: it maintains the best aspects of the original, while simultaneously improving it in virtually every way." — Slide to Play (4/4) *** DrawRace 2: Racing Evolved Highlights • Huge single player campaign with over 180 challenges, a gymkhana skill game and tons of content to unlock. • Realistic car physics, learn how each one handles and find the perfect racing line. • Gorgeous, highly detailed 3D tracks featuring ramps, slopes and tilts to test your driving skills. • Drive everything from Arctic Rally cars, to V12 Supercars in your quest to become the champion. • Race against your friends with hot seat or online through the all-new Friend Challenge mode. • Use the Turbo Button wisely to gain the edge over your opponents. For more information or support, please visit http://support.ubi.com
    Information
    Seller:Ubisoft
    Genre:Arcade, Racing
    Release:Sep 01, 2011
    Updated:Oct 31, 2013
    Version:1.40
    Size:465.6 MB
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Too bad there is no sale on the HD version.

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    A must-have. Killer multiplayer system.

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    awesome game, a steal at this price! One of iPodLady's favorites.

5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Montreal
    I haven't played either of the DrawRace games, so I don't know much about it. How is the multiplayer? Is it asynchronous?

6. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    always curious about this one, so picked it up.

gameplay takes a little getting used to, and it can get confusing at times and not a fan of the way the IAP car is in your face...but other than that, it's pretty fun.

for $1 definitely worth it.

7. Karma32

Karma32 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Yeah, too bad the iPad version wasn't on sale. Looks like it would be more fun on the iPad. Me thinks I'll skip this one and wait for an iPad sale

8. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    yes it does seem like the ipad version would be much more fun.

9. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    accidentally bought this thinking it was universal to play on my ipad2, oh well should be picking up a 4s this week, will at least give me a chance to see if the HD version is worth it. not usually a fan of racing games.

10. mobcittty

mobcittty Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    USA
    Just picked this up.Thanks for posting!

11. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    On SALE again, HD version included (99c):

DrawRace 2 HD

Ubisoft
    ***** AWARDED as BEST SPORTS/DRIVING GAME OF 2012 by the POCKETGAMER ***** NOMINATED for ’EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY’ by the…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ***** AWARDED as BEST SPORTS/DRIVING GAME OF 2012 by the POCKETGAMER ***** NOMINATED for ’EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY’ by the INTERNATIONAL MOBILE GAMES AWARDS ***** Over 17 million gameplays! Play Now! A unique, touch-based racing game developed by RedLynx, the creators of Trials HD, DrawRace 2: Racing Evolved is the groundbreaking sequel to the critically acclaimed DrawRace and improves on its predecessor in every way, from the inclusion of a new turbo button, a host of online options, and new, highly detailed 3D tracks. ***** What the Press has to say: “It's an essential purchase, a game shot through with brilliance, and one that will live with its players for a very long time indeed.” — Edge Magazine (9/10) "DrawRace 2...create[s] a near flawless driving experience." — The Guardian “Sleek and immaculately-tuned, this racer offers an unparalleled driving experience...” — PocketGamer (9/10, Gold Award) "...those who enjoyed the first title will find themselves falling in love with the game all over again." — AppSpy (5/5) ” A game that redefines the racing genre.” — The App Era ”DrawRace 2 does what every great sequel should: it maintains the best aspects of the original, while simultaneously improving it in virtually every way." — Slide to Play (4/4) ***** DrawRace 2: Racing Evolved Highlights • Huge single player campaign with over 180 challenges, a gymkhana skill game and tons of content to unlock. • Realistic car physics, learn how each one handles and find the perfect racing line. • Gorgeous, highly detailed 3D tracks featuring ramps, slopes and tilts to test your driving skills. • Drive everything from Arctic Rally cars, to V12 Supercars in your quest to become the champion. • Race against your friends with hot seat or online through the all-new Friend Challenge mode. • Use the Turbo Button wisely to gain the edge over your opponents. For more information or support, please visit http://support.ubi.com
    Information
    Seller:Ubisoft
    Genre:Arcade, Racing
    Release:Sep 01, 2011
    Updated:Oct 31, 2013
    Version:1.40
    Size:447.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

12. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    HAWT!!!

i really wanted to get the HD version, but i wasn't planning on paying $3 for an app that i already bought...

99 cents is more like it

13. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Awesome, the better version of the game went on sale :)
    I'm liking this game on the iPad much more.

14. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Both standard and HD versions are on sale for $0.99.

15. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    I ask this all the time, but what is he uncompressed file size? :( sucks having an 8 gb device

16. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT