iPhone Infinity Blade: Dungeons [Cancelled]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    Except actually you can have a fabulous device that does way more than ever was possible for any number of thousands of dollars just a few years ago. And if you want you can upgrade every six months and sell your old device and for a few hundred dollars you can be at the very leading edge if you want.

2. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    LMAO,

funniest part..... Will Gargle...... for iPride4G. Too funny.

3. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    That's freaking hilarious, but damn, so true!! Think we've all lived it!

4. Worst thing is, I got no idea what to call my new ipad anymore. Sigh...

5. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Old new iPad. Just like mine :rolleyes:

6. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    $500 seems a bit steep. Ill go $400. Hahaha. Funny man funny.

7. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    lol, somehow I was expecting to see a message that this one has been canceled...
    or got a new name. "Infinity Blades Forever"

8. ImJPaul

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    Oh. It's coming......sometime, in 2013!

9. dubsp

dubsp New Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Gotta agree, it now seems apple is getting greedy with minuscule and outdated updates...the iPad 4 isn't a real update, just like the iphone5 wasn't any real update. I'm thinking of switching to surface, because the next iteration of iPad might not be any more significant than the two updates in 2012. Did innovation die with jobs at apple?

10. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Actually, the iPhone 5 is often considered one of the greatest updates so far in terms of hardware, specs and performance.

(Innovation is a far more subjective subject, but yeah, I suppose the gap between the iPhone 4s and 5 is smaller than from the 3GS to the 4, thanks to the introduction of Retina in the latter. But the most significant leaps and bounds in innovation usually happens in the OS upgrades, making the distinction less... distinctive.)

11. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    Why would they innovate when people already jump all over their products? They've got a winning formula, why change it?

12. famousringo

famousringo Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2011
    I'm actually gratified that they're taking so long to work on this title. Tells me they're really committed to making a quality product. I would hate to see them rush it out the door for the sake of meeting Apple's product release schedule or something.

Now watch Epic ship an IAP-ridden, freemium, pay-2-win game that sells me a $0.99 key every time I want to open a chest. :D

13. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    This will be a longer wait than....minigore 2
    Is MS helping with this game :D ;)

14. King Random

King Random Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Infinity Blade Dungeons...

Do you think that the new style of Infinity Blade Dubgeons (top-down multi-enemy combat) is better than the classic single enemy battles using the Aegis Forms or not and why?

(I think the classic Infinity Blade style is better)

15. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    It's just a completely different game. Not better or worse.

16. ImJPaul

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    I'm gonna have to agree with the above comment. It's a matter of opinion. That being said, ill state mine. I'm a HUGE RPG fan. Specifically dungeon crawlers. So I most likely will prefer this. It looks much more in depth, less linear and leaves the door open for so many improvements. Infinity Blade 2 was made in less then a year by a subsidiary of Epic named Chair. IBD is being made by Epic, by some of their best developers, Chair AND Impossible Studios (ex-Big Huge Games) who made Reckoning: Kingdoms of Amalur (sooooo good). The combination of all the things I stated PLUS there's been almost another year for development since their debut video. I LOVVVVEEE the original 2 Infinity Blades and I always will. I just think this game is going to change iOS gaming in a HUGE way. That's why it's mine and many others most anticipated game. So yep. There ya go.

17. ImJPaul

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    I guarantee the second you did that you would regret it. Microsoft Surface has a dramatically slower processor. A dramatically decreased EVERYTHING really. They also don't have The App Store. Which is an iOS gamers favorite thing about apple products. So, unless you are all about that snap on keyboard I recommend you stick with your iPad. You know it's much cooler.

18. turkgames

turkgames Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    Student
    Ankara
    What is taking so long? Are they waiting for iPad 5 release? It's been a year nearly since its demonstrated

19. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin

No. Ipad6 in 2014 :D

20. johannaffendy

johannaffendy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Malaysia
    Infinity Blade Dungeons is the new Diablo 3.