aPilotsQuest Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rggronnie, Dec 16, 2011.

1. rggronnie

rggronnie Member

Dec 16, 2011
    #1 rggronnie, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
    Does anyone of you know if there are other iphone games that uses voice input as I have described here:

"In the soon to be released iphone game, aPilotsQuest, Appsonite brings new use of the voice input functionality of the iphone by letting the user record his own voice and sounds in order to give tailor made user generated sound effects to the game. "

Please let me know.

Hi everyone
    I have developed a little game called aPilotsQuest and I am posting a link to a very short video bit of it that I made. The game hasnt been released yet, and I would like to hear feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK3DOo4gcV8

Thanks everyone.

P.S I just recorded the opening menu, and would like to hear if you think it look ok.

Robin

2. TC Games

TC Games Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    Looks like a pretty cool menu. What is the voice in?

3. rggronnie

rggronnie Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Voice In

The Voice In lets the user record his own voice and sounds, then the game will use that as the sound effects in the game. For example the user can record "Aaarrgh Im hit", then when the plane get shot down this is the recording that is used instead of the prefabricated one. Or when shooting, you can record "You´re going down", then you will hear that when you push the shoot button.

It makes the game quite funny to play because you can make so many different silly and stupid sounds. I have been laughing a lot when testing it. :)

Thanks for checking it out.

Robin

4. rggronnie

rggronnie Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Screen shots

Hi again
    Here are some screenshots from the game.

Attached Files:

5. rggronnie

rggronnie Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Are you an expert, then tell me:

Does anyone of you know if there are other iphone games that uses voice input as I have described here:

"In the soon to be released iphone game, aPilotsQuest, Appsonite brings new use of the voice input functionality of the iphone by letting the user record his own voice and sounds in order to give tailor made user generated sound effects to the game. "

Please let me know.

6. rggronnie

rggronnie Member

Dec 16, 2011