Universal [CA Soft Launch] Legacy Quest: Rise of Heroes (by Socialspiel Entertainment GmbH)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    old soft launch thread

2. MaJolie

MaJolie Member

Oct 23, 2016
    Canada
    #2 MaJolie, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    wow, Most of this game is just an exact clone/re skin of Fantasy War Tactics.

��

3. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    It does share some similar mechanics, but I find this game far more suited to western audiences.
    Fantasy War Tactics is a typical port from Asia, full of bad translation, scantily clad 12-year old girls with giant boobs, huge overworked weapons and armor, etc etc.

I would rather play this game with its original art style and similar mechanics.

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Its the same old stuff though I mean I played it for like a week then deleted it.

5. MaJolie

MaJolie Member

Oct 23, 2016
    Canada
    #5 MaJolie, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Hmm, perhaps you're right and this is just a westerned down more child targeted version, since Both games are published by nexon.

However, it doesn't just "share" similar mechanics, it's copied FWT right down to the Heroes idle animations. The UI, layout, the heroes, skills, animations, maps, upgrade system, etc etc is 100% FWT reskinned with poly minecrafty design.
    Even the game files are copys.

This kind of stuff still seems weird to me, especially with the crazy high priced IAP in this game, feels a lot like a cash grab rip off.