Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i was lucky enough to get the survivor achievement by accident :p

2. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    This was a problem for me as well.

What you need to do is to go completely out of sight from the pirates. This means that under no circumstances should you be aimed right at the Void Station. When you first enter Void Space, make a sharp left and go into Free View. When you feel you have a far enough distance to turn towards the warpgate, make the turn. Basically, get as far away you can from the Void Station and go around it to the warpgate. It'll take a long time, but it is flawless.

NOTE: As you get close to the warpgate, it is common for you to be attacked. I was lucky enough to make it through, but if you are having problems, considering buying a boost.

3. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Use a stealth generator item.

4. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

tru dat. my yin co shadow ninja has got me out of SO MUCH CRAP. and it made mining void cores SO MUCH EASIER. basically, get it.

5. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Thanks you guys, I'm going to try those suggestions too.

6. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #1846 ImLegend, May 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
    Finished both normal and Valkyrie storyline, bought my own station, finished all gold medals and got the best battle ship - VoidX.

Now what, getting boring on sub-quests. anyone knows any new add on coming soon?

7. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Fishlabs hinted on at least one more add-on before Galaxy on Fire 3 was released.

Anyway, I used TMT's method of the mission and finally beat it. Mines from the Valkyrie pack saved my ass.

8. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Update 1.0.8

9. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    nothing new tho, just some bug fixes.

10. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    I have a problem. I have finished with the Valkyrie DLC and I bought a ship with one of those built in Kador Drives. So I traveled to this star system that can't be reached normally, only with the drive. Anyway, I accidentally sold my ship, and now I don't have a Kador Drive and I can't get out of the system. Please help!

11. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    @thethinice: Update the game to 1.0.8, depart and you should see a message popping-up.

12. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Thanks!! I'll update today and try.

13. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    I need help again. Does this mean that since I have sold my ship, I can never again own a Kador Drive, because I cannot build one because I can't go to the Void system to get the crystals needed??

14. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
  15. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    i remember looking at the Nvidia Tegra2 demo of this game, and it looks like PS3/ hi-end PC graphic on those android tablets. have they updated the game so it looks like that on Ipad 2 as well?

16. Daniel_S

Daniel_S New Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Looking for beta testers: Galaxy on Fire 2™ FULL HD for Mac

Hi everyone,

Today I am proud to announce that we are looking for die-hard Galaxy on Fire 2™ fans who would like to be among the select few to join an exclusive closed beta of the upcoming Full HD version for Mac!

Become the first Terrans outside of Fishlabs to play and enjoy the best Galaxy on Fire™ we have ever made!

The beta is scheduled to take place between 27th of July and 3rd of August. The actual testing period may vary somewhat. Once accepted into the beta, testers will be informed about the exact timeline.

To apply, please fill in the online form located at:

http://beta.galaxyonfire.com

Make sure to fill in all mandatory fields. Registrations are open until Monday, 25th of July, 09:00 AM CEST (i.e. German time).

If you are selected, you will receive a first email asking you to prove your identity by emailing us a copy, scan or photo of your official ID or passport in good (!) quality. Only if you fulfil this request by the deadline provided in that same email, you will finally be accepted as a beta tester.

The second email informing you that you’ve been accepted will include an evaluation form as well information on how to obtain the beta testing build.

Make sure you mention you T-shirt size on the evaluation form, because on top of receiving a free version of Galaxy on Fire 2™ Full HD for Mac (once released), each tester who sends in a complete evaluation form by email will enter a sweepstakes for a super-rare Galaxy on Fire 2™ T-shirt, hand-signed by the development team!

Good luck, have fun and game on! Thanks for all your support!

Your Fishlabs-Team.

17. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
  18. taronis

taronis New Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Aegir

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where they usually found the Aegir ship for sale?

19. bamloki

bamloki Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Paramedic
    Graz, Austria
    It says all the time "Whoops, something went wrong.

Please make sure you filled in all fields marked as mandatory (*)."

But I definitely filled in all fields :(

20. fishlabs_games

fishlabs_games Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2009
    The beta has been closed. Just missed to take the application form off. In the meantime you might to check out the press release featuring some really cool screenshots.

Cheers,
    Michael