Universal RAVENMARK: Mercenaries - (by Witching Hour Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 21, 2013.

1. lockecole7

lockecole7 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Maybe throw up the 1.07 update here?

2. rjpogi1

rjpogi1 Active Member

Dec 13, 2010
    do i need to be always online to play the game? i turned off my wifi after the initial log-in, and if i press start to end my turn my game perma loads

3. Tebius

Tebius Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Creative Lead//Witching Hour Studios
    Hey there! Yes, I'm sorry but a constant connection is require since we do the battle calculations on the server so people can't cheat. =X

4. witchinghourSG

witchinghourSG Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hi all, Jonathan from Witching Hour Studios here. I'm the part-time community manager, here to tell you what's on tap with Ravenmark: Mercenaries.

-We have ver. 1.08 up. Key changes include new Brigade IAP packs and a few ability changes here and there. See the link for more info.

-We have a Lunar New Year tournament. At the moment, our slots are full, but if more people can participate, we will bump it up to 32 players. http://bit.ly/rvmlnyhs

-We also have a fanfiction contest (called Two Brigades, One Tale) where you're allowed to write stories focused on two Brigades and their respective captains. As long as there's no detailed erotica, anything's fair game. http://bit.ly/rvmff2b

-To liven up the development blog, we are doing a weekly(ish) column called Behind The Cauldron where our fine creators talk about current events in the games industry. Take a look at the latest post here.

That's all for now, folks! Do keep updated with our doings and deeds on Twitter (@RavenmarkSaga, @witchinghourSG) and on Facebook. Of course, if you want to address topics directly to me, you can do so on Twitter (@MrToffee).

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Are the servers alright? I'm kinda stick in a loop of 'connecting...' Then this...

Attached Files:

6. Tebius

Tebius Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Just checked in.. Seems all good. Could you email feedback (at) witching-hour.net? We'll get you sorted. I'm sorry this occurred!

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Oh, no, no worries... Thanks for the super quick response! I'll e-mail witching-hour right after posting this. =o)

8. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Excuse me,may I know why this game doesn't show up in the appstore in China?

9. Tebius

Tebius Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    We'll be working with another company to get Mercs to China in chinese, so we've held back releasing there for now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

10. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Oh,I never thought that you were planning to bring Chinese version! Thanks!

11. Mortexsky

Mortexsky Member

Sep 10, 2013
    It's been a long time since I've played mercs, close to a year. Would like to get back into it, but are there still many people playing?