Any one need Graphics for their game?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by jkonkel29, Feb 16, 2009.

1. jkonkel29

jkonkel29 Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Hey everyone, I'm an amateur graphic designer but i think I'm pretty good. I would be happy to help anyone who's needs some graphics for a game their creating. I have mastered photoshop and illustrator which is the two main programs people use to make the graphics for games. Im only 16 if age matters but i don't think it will. so send me and e-mail or a post on here if you need some help!;)

-Jeff
    [email protected]

2. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    Got a portfolio website link?

3. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Hmmm.... I made a thread like this and it got closed.

Anyways; I'm a graphics designer too. Not an amateur but not a pro either. You can see my work in Rolly, in the backgrounds; icon. I'm still working on some stuff.

Currently, I'm taking a small vacation from making visuals / graphics.

I don't do "free" work unless it's a really easy job. But I'm cheap.

You can contact me at [email protected]

No website. Sorry.

4. helmishariff

helmishariff New Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Send.

5. mjonesgraphics

mjonesgraphics Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Artist/Designer
    Washington DC area
    I would be handy to have a place to advertise developer's skills and availabililty. Perhaps in the same palce as "help wanted?" I'm also an artist and I'm always looking out for the next "gig" (the worst part about being freelance).

Mark
    www.mjonesgraphics.com

6. VWXYZ

VWXYZ Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    I would love to do some designing too!

Im ... kinda good? I don't know!

But I'll do it for free! Haven't done any jobs before, don't have a website, but played around with Photoshop for 5 years now and think I know the stuff pretty well.

As I'll do it for free means you can use the stuff I make or not. Nothing to loose!

send me a messenge here on these forums if your interested, then I'll give you my mail and we can talk.

7. jkonkel29

jkonkel29 Member

Dec 31, 2008
  8. Phi6

Phi6 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Very nice, I'm impressed!

9. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    Hey, some of you may have seen some of the wallpapers I've made. I could use the same techniques to create logos, or icons, or even textures in a game. I've done a couple of years work of CAD which was heavily based around 3D modeling so I know my way around that kinda stuff. If anyone knows coding and has an idea, I'd love to give a hand bringing it to production.
    PM me if your interested :)